Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387526

• Pagan
  • Pagan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 124
Just got back from a break , stopped my account whilst I was away, tried to play again before I decide weather to subscribe again, only to find that I cannot use my top plane , even though I paid real money to get it fully updated, unless I subscribe again. Not sure this is even legal , but please give me back my plane or my money. C’mon Zup do the right thing please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: car151958, col8eral, Montymor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387535

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
When you buy the plane it says clearly it is for subscribers only. They would stop working if you stop your subscription. The same way that games that require a subscription stop working when you unsubscribe. It is the standard thing to do. You don't lose anything, if you resubscribe everything is there as you left it. Same as any other subscription game.

It used to be that even when you unsubscribed you could still use the airplanes, but that seemed to be a mistake because many would subscribe, buy the subscription airplane and cancel the subscription before the trial period even ended. Any suggestions on what would be a good way to keep subscribers if I allowed them to use the airplane outside subscription?

Last edit: by zuperman.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387540

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
a mistake by whom ? one of your programmers ? because i clearly remember the box in the hangar stating you need subscribe to buy the plane. There was no text stating you need to continue to subscribe to be able to use them a lot of people are annoyed and have gone because they purchased planes they cannot use see this player was so annoyed sent me this screen shot .wouldnt you be annoyed too
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, car151958, Montymor.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387555

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

When you buy the plane it says clearly it is for subscribers only. They would stop working if you stop your subscription. The same way that games that require a subscription stop working when you unsubscribe. It is the standard thing to do. You don't lose anything, if you resubscribe everything is there as you left it. Same as any other subscription game.

It used to be that even when you unsubscribed you could still use the airplanes, but that seemed to be a mistake because many would subscribe, buy the subscription airplane and cancel the subscription before the trial period even ended. Any suggestions on what would be a good way to keep subscribers if I allowed them to use the airplane outside subscription?
I have no clue… yes I remember it was possible to buy your top planes then unsubscribe or let subscription expire and still have all your planes. As you mention, players took advantage of this and did the trial thing just to buy the top planes and then no subscription. We can’t lose the perspective that this is a business. Before you at least had the advantage that by being a subscriber you could choose the side you wanted and did not have to wait time to get in games. Those were two good incentives, but they got wiped out when players asked for the team thing programing in the game. So, what is left for as incentive to subscribe? Not sure if it’s really the top planes because I have seen subscribers now a days not using them and opting out for lower model planes. More points or coins for subscribers? Not sure what could you offer that will make people subscribe…something that they feel is important? Hummm… Ok I will get kill for this one but here it goes: WORLD RANKING, if you are not subscribe you are not rank; I think that is something people feel a strong attachment or pride to display.  But if you say that in other games you must subscribe to have access to your top stuff oh well then it is what it is. In my case I paid the year subscription this past September I think, and I have rarely used my top WW2 planes but on the WW1 game mode I have use my top planes.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Pagan

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387576

• col8eral
  • Thank you received: 30
I agree. I paid money to get my spitfire and jet, but I never had to pay a monthly subscription to use them. Then recently that all changed and now it says I have to have a subscription to use the planes. That doesn't seem fair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: car151958, Montymor., Pagan

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387591

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I understand what you are saying but the game has to pay the bills somehow. Otherwise, there is no game, it would be gone.

Before, with subscriptions, it offered the possibility to pick teams, but then it created hugely unbalanced games because players with subscription were grouping together on the same side. Now subscription only offers the advantage of using better planes. If I remove that, there is zero benefits to subscription and that would mean zero income and I've been honest here, zero income means I shut down the game. I know some wouldn't care, but some actually do care to be able to play the game.

Your complaint is that you want to continue using the planes and all the game free of cost, forever. It is just not possible. This game doesn't have millions of players that can be sustained by advertising. I also see your point of view, some people paid $ to get those planes (not many, let's be honest), and I understand it doesn't seem fair that if you remove your subscription you can't use those planes. I also don't think that's fair either to play daily for years and not pay anything, especially when the cost of the subscription is so low. It's not like I'm asking for some ridiculous amount of money to keep the game running. So I want to arrive at some middle ground. I see your point of view, but also understand mine. That's why I keep this thread open so that we can interact.

I am asking what options and solutions we can have, but nobody is offering any. If you want all the planes without a subscription, what would you suggest so that the game can pay the bills? If you give me options I can implement them. 

I was thinking maybe to allow to use the purchased planes for 1 or 2 games a day, and then block them until next day. Something like that. Or any other idea. Again, I'm open to suggestions, but it has to be reasonable. Offering all for free forever is not sustainable.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, Gannet, nebular, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, JE VOIS TOUT_

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387593

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

a mistake by whom ? one of your programmers ? because i clearly remember the box in the hangar stating you need subscribe to buy the plane. There was no text stating you need to continue to subscribe to be able to use them a lot of people are annoyed and have gone because they purchased planes they cannot use see this player was so annoyed sent me this screen shot .wouldnt you be annoyed too 

Yes, that's a mistake. That player should contact me so I can see how to help him get those planes working. I try to help everybody that sends me an email and he having spent that amount of money I will definitely work him with so that he can use those planes. There are literally 10 people that have spent that amount on planes. It's not the most common scenario and I can make exceptions for them on the subscription because they were big supporters of the game. I've helped everybody that contacted me in that scenario, I don't know why he hasn't contacted me or how I missed him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, dognamitt, nebular, Pegoud

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387594

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i have a suggestion  make ww1 and ww2 free to play then make only the top tier planes in ww1 and ww2 for subscribers only.extra features like horse and motorbike either subscriber only or the amount of ammo they have limited by subscription .
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Pagan

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387595

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Suscribe ! Suscribe !
This game deserves to live !
The subscription is small enough to offer a daily dose !
The following user(s) said Thank You: JE VOIS TOUT_

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387632

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
.I agree with Pegoud that the subscription is worth the fun. But zuperman is asking for suggestions to incentivize players to keep them subscribe. In other online games they give subscribers doble the points this will help players on the purchase of new planes and upgrades. Exclusive missions to subscribers or a new map. That so-called KDR list that players were asking for could be a subscriber only thing. Subscriber only special plane, that they do not have to buy; it will be available fully upgraded as soon as you subscribe; I heard that a new bomber will be coming out maybe something like that, but faster. LOL Maybe give subscribers the power of choosing or select what mission to play. Unlimited ammunition? Just a few suggestions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Pagan

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387637

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

i have a suggestion  make ww1 and ww2 free to play then make only the top tier planes in ww1 and ww2 for subscribers only.extra features like horse and motorbike either subscriber only or the amount of ammo they have limited by subscription .
try this one it was suggested in my group
or open up all planes in ww1 and ww2 and only subscribers will be able to use the top features like ammo /speed/ manoeuvrability

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pagan

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387638

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yes, that's a mistake. That player should contact me so I can see how to help him get those planes working. I try to help everybody that sends me an email and he having spent that amount of money I will definitely work him with so that he can use those planes. There are literally 10 people that have spent that amount on planes. It's not the most common scenario and I can make exceptions for them on the subscription because they were big supporters of the game. I've helped everybody that contacted me in that scenario, I don't know why he hasn't contacted me or how I missed him.
that player wont come back as much as he loves the game .i dont think it makes a difference how much you paid we all supported the game in one form or another i subscribed for years. I always think what ever you do for a living it deserves a wage .when i owned a squad i even pay for a few players to subs as their parents wouldnt or couldnt pay fun times in the old dogfight

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387642

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Una solucion ya que no los puedes poner como antes,pues al menos 3 días a la semana,ya que los pagamos,varios con dinero,creo que sería lo más justo poderlos usar 2 o 3 días a la semana y solo los suscriptores,que para algo pagamos también aunque sea poco,al menos seria algo compensatorio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 3 months ago #387650

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Agreed, I came back after a long break only to find many of my top planes unlocked -- but I'm unable to fly and locked behind a subscription paywall. Bummer. And for some reason, most of my cash is missing. I had significantly more than what I currently have. I need to search the forum for a screenshot of my cash, as evidence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: car151958, Pagan

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 2 months ago #387737

• BaronVonSalzburg
  • Thank you received: 0
What  a big fuckin rip off this  game has become. I started playing right at the beginning, even bought a ‚Lifetime‘ membership, which was a total SCAM because just a little while later ZUPERMAN did a name change ‚…elite‘ so that he could stop honoring lifetime memberships. Now, I log back in after a longer break, and I don‘t have a single plane to fly because they are marked ‚old‘. Wtf?? Another decision just to cheat me out of things I‘ve already earned and paid for, just to try to get me to pay MORE money AGAIN. Great job,  Zuper…you took a really good game and a great community and just got gready.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 2 months ago #387738

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
I subscribed for one year it was enuff for me seeing the only one having the advantage is Einstein it's all about him in the days it was all about the subscriber's

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 2 months ago #387739

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i know how you feel i paid for planes too now cant use them unless i subscribe ! imagine buying a new car or motorbike and then not being allowed to drive it

What  a big fuckin rip off this  game has become. I started playing right at the beginning, even bought a ‚Lifetime‘ membership, which was a total SCAM because just a little while later ZUPERMAN did a name change ‚…elite‘ so that he could stop honoring lifetime memberships. Now, I log back in after a longer break, and I don‘t have a single plane to fly because they are marked ‚old‘. Wtf?? Another decision just to cheat me out of things I‘ve already earned and paid for, just to try to get me to pay MORE money AGAIN. Great job,  Zuper…you took a really good game and a great community and just got gready.

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 2 months ago #387757

• V.K.S.
  • Thank you received: 1
Por lo que leo lo central sería que todos los problemas empezaron cuando zuperman empezó a cambiar lo que los jugadores querían. Si ya lo jugaban, para que cambiarlo?
Se ven muchas inconsistencias históricas en el juego que estoy seguro fueron sugerencias. Por ejemplo los aviones WW2 parecen estar fuera de lugar. ni hablar que combatan contra aviones de WW1. Ya quisiera un F32...
Hay que suscribirse salvo que zuperman sea nuestro esclavo, haga lo que le digamos y gratis. Zuperman: cuando sea tu cumpleaños no lo festejes, programa mi F32. Y de paso ya estoy mandando mensaje para que el FIFA 2023 sea gratis

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 2 months ago #387809

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Back after a long break, if a plane is marked old, is it gone forever or is it available again if we subscribe? Not a complaint, just a question.

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

Can I have my money back please. 1 year 2 months ago #387810

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
.Welcome back Mr. Moon, all the planes you see marked as old you will be able to use once you subscribe but in the ww1 subscribers server. As a non-subscriber you are only allowed to use the mix war servers but once you reach a certain level you are only allowed to use the ww2 planes on the mix wars server, that is why you see most or all of your ww1 planes marked as too old to use. If you subscribe you have access to the ww1 server and it is there where you can use all your ww1 planes. If you go to mix war server as a subscriber you will still see your ww1 planes mark as old but there you will be able to use your ww2 planes. But wait; you will ask yourself why do I see some players using the ww1 planes there in the mix wars server? Well it’s because they are low rank pilots and they are not yet allowed to use the ww2 planes and the systems puts them random in ww1 games or mix wars games. I hope that helps or maybe you are more confused now?  LOL  Subscribe they are all there, no worries. I’m sure you will get the handle of things soon. Oh wait…. If you do not subscribe there are some planes that you are not allowed to use not just because they are old, it’s because you must be a subscriber to be able to use them again. Those might be the TOP PLANES, which is what players here are addressing to zuperman on this thread. They bought them and now can’t use them because they are not subscribed.  So, is it decision time Mr. Moon subscribe? Or not subscribe?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Marko99, Pegoud, Pagan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.767 seconds