Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bad Habits... 1 year 11 months ago #385885

• Magpie
  • Magpie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

I only joined a few weeks back but I've already noticed there's two distinct groups of DFE player. 

There's the decent players, ones who - even though they're level 47+ & literally mincing you like carne asada, are okay to fly against because at least they're not singling people out, like the new players. They give you some respect, and you don't mind their presence because at least they're sporting. 

There are good team players who'd never consider doing something like switching sides because they're losing, quitting because they're about to be shot down, crashing so they can get at a take off point behind someone or away from being shot down in mid air. They'd not stand on a runway shooting anyone that tries to take off, hide inside the carrier, roll down tunnels or just jump in a tank if they're in sight of the airbase, flag or carrier and get shot down. 

Then there's a distinct group - or two - that do the exact opposite. 

Now, it's bad enough some of you are at a high level but when faced with someone in a ww1 plane as you run around in your spitfire you can't cope. That's sad. Now, though, you're recruiting new players then showing them all these useless, annoying habits. Then, when you lot log out, they try the same stunts and get clowned. I bombed three players tonight in their planes because they won't stop trying to ram players head on. One I shot down, then bombed them as I flew over, just to emphasise a point.

Zupe's already intoduced a penalty for spawn killing. Frankly on the tank thing my opinion is if you respawn you do it at the airbase. Until ww2 no plane could drop a tank into combat anyway so hey, no big immersion breaking there. 

Now some of you may jump up and protest doing all these things are legitimate simply because you can. But if you're that bad at it, don't teach others to be as useless as you are without pulling stunts when zuperman isn't on. It shows. 

We're even getting to the point entire teams would rather log out and sit idle waiting on the next game as join with some players because if they're on the opposing side or your own, it won't be any fun. 

That's not good but there's a lot of us will do it. Went from 6 vs 6 to 4 vs 0 because of it. 8 players that would rather not even be on the same server. 

Says a lot. Says it all in fact. 

Didn't come here to watch Clowns, it's not a circus game. Either get good or get crossy road, it's more your target skill group. 

Grind or get out. You're disrespecting the players, disrespecting the creator and poisoning your own well otherwise. Nobody's impressed by a person with 100 kills if 96 were spawns and they can't handle being shot down so quit and rejoin. 

Like I say crossy road's a thing. Give it a try. You might be able to cope at it. 

Cheers all the decent types and Zupe.
ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ. ᴄᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds