Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Newer Player, but already know who to avoid... 1 year 11 months ago #385751

• Magpie
  • Magpie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2

Not gonna mention any names but certain people - and the entirety of one squadron that I've encountered so far - are really starting to troll everyone offline and put them off playing. 

I can appreciate it's a difficult game to master, but here's a thing: if you need to be able to fly in zig zags in reverse, immediately change direction, outrun jets (!) In a ww1 plane and can only spawn kill to cope, maybe this isn't your game.

And if... If, at level 30+ I'd need to pay for a subscription to choose the war with all the level 2's, 3's etc instead of fighting my actual peers (because again I couldn't cope...) I'd really consider just not logging in again and saving my money. 

Your wee tricks aren't gonna help you get the skills to fly those ww2 planes. You're still gonna suck and be fodder in an actual fight. Nobody thinks kamikaze attacks take skill. Nobody thinks you're ace because you spawn killed some people. And nobody thinks you're exceptionally good bringing a tank to a carrier or airfield battle. And yeah oh, quitting because you got hit a few times to get out of being killed, really not a good look.

I can tell the veterans perhaps see these behaviours as signs of weakness. The exhibitors are certainly easily panicked and forced into ridiculous actions. Shame, some of us like a challenge.

Start taking your dumps or quit now. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter. The new starts are laughing at you.
ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ. ᴄᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.727 seconds