Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384569

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • [NLR]Mysterio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
Im not someone who normaly complain but this is not ok, this player ruins every game, just watch the video to know what i mean. And im not only player complaining about this (watch also minimap on gameplay) and yes its him who killed me at the end
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR]Mysterio.

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384575

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Have you checked your connection mysterio? I ask because I have not seen this player dissappear or lag like shown in your video

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384576

• keel8166
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 89
I don’t know that ive ever seen him zip around like that either. Every game ive been in today has had bad lag or connection issues if theres more than 3 people in it. Not sure if thats got anything to do with it though.

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384577

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
I have experience this several times with this player. it is something that does not happens in every single game, but it does happened just as shown in the video. I have seen players call him out on the issue but he says that he has heard that complaint before.  I use to see another player do this and I ask him about it and told me that if you log out of game and log in fast enough the system gets confuse and he is able to disappear and re-appear back in the same game.  Don't know if this is posible to do but I have seen it happened but do not have the ability to record. Mysterious video shows what we have experience. If it were a connection problem you would get a massage on your screen warning you about this and eventually get disconnected from the game. But we really do not know what the case is, do hope zuperman can figure out if it's some connection problem. And this is not a problem that has happened since this update, it's been going on from some time.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Pegoud, Pagan

Last edit: by Acegirl.

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384578

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • [NLR]Mysterio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003

Have you checked your connection mysterio? I ask because I have not seen this player dissappear or lag like shown in your video
Yep, its not at my end, as i said i'm not only player who said this about this player and only this player who was lagging
anyway i dont want to criticize to much, i just want to play with fun and try to report issues/bugs/... in the game and hopefully they can be resolved.

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384580

• keel8166
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 89

I have experience this several times with this player. it is something that does not happens in every single game, but it does happened just as shown in the video. I have seen players call him out on the issue but he says that he has heard that complaint before.  I use to see another player do this and I ask him about it and told me that if you log out of game and log in fast enough the system gets confuse and he is able to disappear an respetar back in the same game.  Don't know if this is posible to do but I have seen it happened but do not have the ability to record. Mysterious video shows what we have experience. If it were a connection problem you would get a massage on your screen warning you about this and eventually get disconnected from the game. But we really do not know what the case is, do hope zuperman can figure out if it's some connection problem. And this is not a problem that has happened since this update, it's been going on from some time.

So you think he purposely does this to his benefit?? 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, V.Huntress War

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384582

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

I have experience this several times with this player. it is something that does not happens in every single game, but it does happened just as shown in the video. I have seen players call him out on the issue but he says that he has heard that complaint before.  I use to see another player do this and I ask him about it and told me that if you log out of game and log in fast enough the system gets confuse and he is able to disappear an respetar back in the same game.  Don't know if this is posible to do but I have seen it happened but do not have the ability to record. Mysterious video shows what we have experience. If it were a connection problem you would get a massage on your screen warning you about this and eventually get disconnected from the game. But we really do not know what the case is, do hope zuperman can figure out if it's some connection problem. And this is not a problem that has happened since this update, it's been going on from some time.

So you think he purposely does this to his benefit?? 

Nop I did not say that. I believe  could be some kind of connection malfunction or glitch that hopefully zuperman can correct if it is game related. I said another player different than him told me he did manage to fool the system. If it's true or not I do not know. just laying out that information so that zuperman has more information if he thinks this situations needs to be fix. 
We all want a better experience in game and all glitches or problems should be informed to zuperman to try and help .
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Pegoud

Last edit: by Acegirl.

zup can you do something? player disappearing 2 years 2 months ago #384587

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
That looks like some kind of bug. That means it would be MY fault, not his fault.
I've played with him a few times yesterday to try to figure out what's going on. We were unable to reproduce this. Hopefully, we can all be in the same room one time and see if it happens again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, [NLR]Mysterio, nebular, Pegoud

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds