Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

unhappy in WW1 2 years 2 months ago #384429

• Pegoud
  • Pegoud's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

See this, Zuperman :

I want to play exclusively in WW1... There are players but when I start a game, I don't see them and I find myself all alone !
I am a subscriber but my passion for the WW1 game is not satisfied...
Do something to improve this, please !
I thank you in advance,
Viva DFE !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, pinkstar30, dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

unhappy in WW1 2 years 2 months ago #384437

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
 You got one of the most balance screenshots of the WW1 and Mix wars; today I saw all day that WW1 server almost empty. 15 to 10 players playing in Mix war using their WW2 planes and 1 or 0 players in the WW1 server. I type during the Mix war game that I cannot understand why the WW1 server is empty when most of the players have been asking for a WW1 exclusive game. That they would subscribe is you made the game WW1 only, that that was the reason they fell in love with the game, that they hate the mix war game…yet today I saw 10 to 15 players playing mix war and the WW1 server was a ghost town. Some one type that no one wants to pay….and that is the real problem here, people want to play for free and the game cannot be sustained for free. Zuperman made a nice compromise and gave his customers what they ask for and now the truth of the matter is that we really do not care about the mix war thing; what some or most really want is the game to be for free. Only good thing I have seen about the new mix war is that no one complains anymore about the WW2 planes vs WW1.I think you should consider letting old non players to the WW1 server but as you did in the mix server lock the three tops WW1 planes if they want to be more competitive, they will pay and get the WW1 top planes. Saw that in a game today where I was using, and inferior WW2 plane and a player went for the top WW2 plane to have that edge. Other way is to send all new players to the WW1 server exclusively; like the old day let them face the old players. Old players will help them and maybe some will kick their butts; that is how we all started.If others want to brainstorm and give ideas as to how to maintain the game and increase subscriptions. Bottom line is the game needs money to stay open. I understand this are challenging times and we are tight in money I bought a couple of google cards to subscribe but something went wrong, and I cannot redeem them. Trying to get google people to fix the problem. Not sure if zuperman could consider special subscription offer for old players. Oh well I hope zuperman can figure out the best way to maintain the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, pinkstar30, nebular, Pegoud

unhappy in WW1 2 years 2 months ago #384441

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
I agree with ace 100%. Ppl wanted ww1 only servers so they cud fly ww1 planes in an all ww1 match up. I like it. Call me old fashioned or stuck in my ways but I'd rather have my camel over a spitfire any day of the week. Now, don't get me wrong I will play ww2 but I do it cuz it's better than playing a game alone ( which is all of what I'm getting in ww1) cause the newer players are too low ranked. So it all build to what ace said.. ppl wanted it.. they got it.. now they don't want to pay. They want it all for free.. well do u get ur milk for free? Bread or eggs? Hmm.. I didn't think so. Everyone wanted ww1 so bad I heard multiple ppl say they'd subscribe for ww1 only ( me included which I did subscribe the day ww1 server came out)... so where's the rest of the ppl at..? Cuz all I see are empty ww1 servers unless bunch of us older players are on. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Pagan

unhappy in WW1 2 years 2 months ago #384442

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

It must depend on timing. The few times I have played the WW1 server has had a couple of people in it and the games were okay. Not every time, but when I played that one time there was nobody in either server. Just me, V, and I think Mean. I kind of like it and hope that more players will correct the unbalance but that likely wont happen overnight. 

Yes, i play WW1 exclusively as well. 

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl

unhappy in WW1 2 years 2 months ago #384443

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBx9HKzWETXLBFAPIJ93J6qA7k_FC5LtB8sw&usqp=CAU

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, Acegirl

Last edit: by Husky Dog.

unhappy in WW1 2 years 2 months ago #384445

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Yep, all those that would be happy to pay to have the WW1 option, they got it. It's there.
I'm also seeing lot of subscribers who prefer to just play WW2.

So... time will tell. Since it's also divided by ranks (another complaint, that it was not fair to new players), most new players will get into ww1 games but higher ranks won't see them.

Summary, give it some time. I think whoever really likes WW1 only games, will subscribe and it will grow little by little. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Cue Ball, Acegirl, nebular

unhappy in WW1 2 years 2 months ago #384453

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

I'm agree with pink. Everything is different. Not that change isn't bad. But WW1 is cool. I no the rule. Because I wrote it.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Phillipson, Acegirl

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.630 seconds