Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Zuperman: Humble request to Allow Dognamit & Lil Bad Girl to play again. 2 years 4 months ago #383906

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Hi Zuperman,

I was just chatting with above two players and come to know that they both get banned six months back and as such they can’t get back to game.

Your game is loved by all and it’s great effort from your end to keep it updated and making it more interesting.

May I request you to permit them to play again with their old accounts as six months period is more than enough for keeping loyal players away from this beautiful game. I request other players too to get them back into game with their old accounts.
To err is human, to forgive, divine
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Gizmo., Cricket, Templar, V.Huntress War, nebular, Jasta1, onekill, Dogfight Dix, Zirig and 6 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Zuperman: Humble request to Allow Dognamit & Lil Bad Girl to play again. 2 years 4 months ago #383907

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Thanks Bluefighter. I agree. Maybe it's time to wipe the slate clean and unblock all players to start fresh for 2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Templar, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nebular, Jasta1, Dogfight Dix, Zirig, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sniper-92 and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Cricket.

Zuperman: Humble request to Allow Dognamit & Lil Bad Girl to play again. 2 years 4 months ago #383909

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
I second that!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Magnus Canneb, coyote, CH!RON 13

Zuperman: Humble request to Allow Dognamit & Lil Bad Girl to play again. 2 years 4 months ago #383919

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Ok, i'm unbanning all players and unmuting everyone.

Let's see if this time it's different in the spirit of goodwill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Gizmo., Templar, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, nebular, [NLR]BlueFighter, Dogfight Dix, coyote

Last edit: by zuperman.

Zuperman: Humble request to Allow Dognamit & Lil Bad Girl to play again. 2 years 4 months ago #383927

• [NLR]BlueFighter
  • Thank you received: 6
Thank you Zuperman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, BTS2022

Last edit: by [NLR]BlueFighter.

Zuperman: Humble request to Allow Dognamit & Lil Bad Girl to play again. 2 years 4 months ago #383956

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
The forum I cannot mass unban the same way I did with the game. Especially because here there are hundreds of thousands of spam accounts the forum system automatically locks out. So I'm not going to spend weeks going through the forum database to find everyone, it would be insane. If unlocked in game, it should unlock here hopefully.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nebular

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds