Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383826

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

I have the update yesterday at steam. The bug of machine gun flash isn't fixed. Hard to us who have myopia aim at enemies :(

★★★★

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383832

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Posted it on the forum like e you asked. And yes I had mentioned it on chat so what,it's another avenue albeit a poor one to let someone see it. And after I paid for my plane and happy with it you make it easier t o shoot down so I didnt lie about that either. You don't like being criticized I understand that t now,but I'm not used to sugar coating things. Don't ask for feedback 5hen get upset when you get it. I've said nothing that wasn't true. I shall not complain again since 8m not paying for anything any longer. Your game you r choice to make I t better and screw it up..brain fart all you want
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383835

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
I'm giving my comment this large update destroyed this game I feel like I've never played this game before the format to this game at the beginning seem to be simple hardly any problems more added more problems I'm being taking down with 1-4 hits it's taking me to take out an enemy no matter what plane seems like 20-30 hits I think and it's my opinion to raise the he hits to 7 but let everyone have 7 hits on there plane and have the levels 1-8 flying in there own server like it use to be so they can fly and have combat together to get them ready for combat against higher level players.and it can be   1-any level that you choose to pick what ever level you think you decent at I've seen alot of good shooters at level 8 that's why I think 1-8 have own server thx    MEAN FOKKER

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383836

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138

I have the update yesterday at steam. The bug of machine gun flash isn't fixed. Hard to us who have myopia aim at enemies :(
It looks ok here. Can you take a screenshot or video and compare it with the one animated gift you have on your signature? I can't see a difference right now from the latest version. I mean, it should be the same, I didn't change that and I rolled back to the same unity version :?
Please try to make a video to compare with the gif so I can see what´s going on.

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383837

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Posted it on the forum like e you asked. And yes I had mentioned it on chat so what,it's another avenue albeit a poor one to let someone see it. And after I paid for my plane and happy with it you make it easier t o shoot down so I didnt lie about that either. You don't like being criticized I understand that t now,but I'm not used to sugar coating things. Don't ask for feedback 5hen get upset when you get it. I've said nothing that wasn't true. I shall not complain again since 8m not paying for anything any longer. Your game you r choice to make I t better and screw it up..brain fart all you want
I don't know if you are following the conversation but "making it easier to bring down your airplane" was a bug that is fixed on the next update. I'm just waiting for apple to release the thing for days already. Your airplane should be as hard as always to bring down. In fact, it should be HARDER to bring down because all WW2 planes have larger protection than WW1.

I messed up on a part of the code that allowed to bring down airplanes with 1 or 2 shots. It is a bug. It is fixed. It shouldn´t have happened. It is happening until Apple releases the update, hopefully, it should be out by tomorrow (finger crossed).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

Last edit: by zuperman.

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383838

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

It looks ok here. Can you take a screenshot or video and compare it with the one animated gift you have on your signature? I can't see a difference right now from the latest version. I mean, it should be the same, I didn't change that and I rolled back to the same unity version :?
Please try to make a video to compare with the gif so I can see what´s going on.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Zirig, Sikorsky

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383839

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Please uninstalll and reinstall from Steam. That was fixed on the latest update and somehow you didn't get that update I'm afraid.

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383841

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Excuse me in advance for bringing a contrary voice here !
I like the update. I have a rank 44 and i now prioritize the players who have a jet or a rank equal to or higher than mine.
Lower ranked players shoot me more often and it's rewarding for them.  I see a lot more in recent days...
Be brave and have fun !
Older players must learn to leave their comfort zone ! lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383846

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
-I still have the red flashing from the gun and difficult to see and aim at red target. I tried reloading but no luck. I'm on PC and seems to be on several platforms. 
-CTC games don't seem to reset the countdown. You have to fly back from base and start over. Normally you can fly off carrier kill a few reds, land and the clock will start again--it no longer does.

I agree with Peg that I don't mind being a higher rank and helping lower rank players. That's how it was when I started and was beat up daily--but I didn't give up and plenty higher ranked helped. The alternative is a handful of same players. New folks are sticking around as they have a chance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383852

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The fire flash is fixed. I don't know why Steam is not sending out the update. I believe is due to my request to set the download free, probably they froze the update for review.

I didn't understand what you meant with the CTC mission. I just tried it and seemed normal. What do you do exactly that fails and how can i reproduce it?

I'm also noticing noobs joining and staying instead of dropping the game after getting massacred the first 2 minutes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Paco Zorapel

Coming large update 2 years 4 months ago #383856

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Hi Zup, 
Thanks for fixing gun flash. 

I'll try the CTC game again and see if it is better. I normally land and wait for time to get to 10 seconds and take off to land again and the time resets. The last few games it didn't, but I'll fly soon and see if it's fixed. 

Noobs are sticking around and asking questions--it's great! 

EDIT: The gun flash is fixed. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.
Time to create page: 1.124 seconds