Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 9 months ago #380812

• stevemull
  • stevemull's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 31
I am sorry to say, that i feel this game is not for me,
despite losing an awful lot of battles when i have known that ive blitzed the opposition, or bombers to BITS, from a very or good close range, its obvious that the the game is rigged to allow the higher
echelons to win, even with poorer aircraft

Coupled with having Jets (me262) in a WW 1 game, come on friends, what is that about ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by stevemull.

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 8 months ago #380817

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

If you choose to play ww1 there shouldnt be any jets or ww2 aircraft flying
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, coyote, stevemull

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 8 months ago #380818

• stevemull
  • stevemull's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 31
There was in the game we both in earlier, a spitfire, a me262 jet, and a thunderbolt, makes a total mockery of a game with spads and the like

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 8 months ago #380819

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
If you subscribe there is a ww1 option only. I would say most players are there, as I just played this evening with about 6-8 folks all in ww1. I rarely if ever play ww2 as the lag of mixed planes is terrible. If you like the game it's worth paying to subscribe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 8 months ago #380821

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

stevemull wrote: There was in the game we both in earlier, a spitfire, a me262 jet, and a thunderbolt, makes a total mockery of a game with spads and the like

Lots of people play ww1 planes exclusively and just leave when a jet or Spitfire shows up. Unless you subscribe you have to put up with the mix of planes. Personally I dislike the ww2 planes and rarely play them even though I have them all. Not because of the advantage but because I find them too fast to enjoy the game.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, dognamitt, Pegoud

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 8 months ago #380840

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
yes im with viper and a few other players i generally leave the game when a WW2 enters usually its a player with low skills that will take a jet or a spit to either bullly a spad or the like
or farm points using the speed to quickly bomb die repeat .think zup made a mistake letting the ww2 planes in the free server it would have been better to make these players pay to fly ww2 if they like them that much
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 8 months ago #380841

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

Dognamitt wrote: yes im with viper and a few other players i generally leave the game when a WW2 enters usually its a player with low skills that will take a jet or a spit to either bullly a spad or the like
or farm points using the speed to quickly bomb die repeat .think zup made a mistake letting the ww2 planes in the free server it would have been better to make these players pay to fly ww2 if they like them that much

I have both jets. For a long time I complained about players who arrives on the match in jet and they like to calls me a "cry baby" then i stoped claim about it, i take my jet to fight against them and guess what they do ?! They left game, the most cowards swap to my side . I agree about the mistake of letting ww2 planes on free server.

About farm points , its could be improved if the developer make ranked games only to who want up rank , so players who dont like play for points can play in non ranked matchs. At moment i really dont think that the developer will make it, then the game is about ' adapt or die'.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, coyote

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

jets in ww 1 games CHEATS 3 years 8 months ago #380853

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Thats why there's 2 rooms. One for ww1,one for ww2. I've played close to 6 yrs. I've earned my planes. The game is not rigged. It may seem that way if your new because there's alot to learn. Each plane has its differences. Bullet drop takes time. These pilots have had yrs of experience and taking people down first. I know, they still take me down.Hope you you will see things differently. PEACE
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds