Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4055

• mbizzi
  • mbizzi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
I don't care wha :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: t anyone says because Everytime I have seen chali for the past two weeks he is unkillable...and don't tell me its lagg cauz he's not even glitchy and jumpy....I shoot him ten to twenty times and all it tells me is that I'm doing so...then all of a sudden I die while he keeps flying around killing people and bombing hangers.....trust me I'm waiting for the screen to say he is downed and it RARELY happens...when he's shooting at me his bullets aren't even directed towards me....not even looking at me....one time he killed me in an instant and and a millisecond he killed my teammate wihout even shooting him....now I have played with people that are laggy but they eventually get downed chali rarely does if at all....there are many times I get downed by chali and then spawn and get downed another time......FROM SPAWNING. B.S....the main reason I know he's not lagging and is hacking because his bullets are instant while mine do nothing to him.....meaning when his bullets hit me and I die instantly if while my bullets just fill the screen....you've hit chalis wing grrrrrrrr I am venting my hatred towards chali and all hackers considering he's the only one of two I know that's doing it.... :angry:
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

"It is only the dead that have seen the end of war"--Plato
"We make war that we may live in peace"--Aristotle
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"--Jean Paul Sartre
"WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL A MAN IT COSTS...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4059

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
ahhh chali friend and damn unkilliable basterd :lol:
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4060

• Planecrazy
  • Thank you received: 0
Seems that there are suddenly a LOT of bugs in the game. I have come up against a bunch of enemies that were "immune" despite being at MY base, and while I can't kill them I've seen others bring them down. Then, later in the same game I can bring them down - no rhyme or reason to it, but it IS frustrating...

Hope an update comes soon that takes care of all the new bugs!

Regards,
Steve :-D

"The world is round ... We'll get there!"

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4063

• Victor
  • I sting like a beemer
  • Thank you received: 1
Yea same here mbizzi i tried to kill him but he doesnt die.
victor

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4066

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be Respectful and be bountiful to others:);)
  • Thank you received: 24
Could he chat? Because if he cant he has a bad connection to his wifi, and laggin bad. Sorry for saying its lag. :P
If you lose in the outside you win in the inside.

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4079

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
Maybe theres alllll these bugs cuz Z hasn't been around to reset the servers, like he always use to.?? And u know what...that IS absolutely the worst when u shoot someone 100 times and never die....then also bomb..errr. Sometimes theres something I call a ghost. Which is a player who left, but their plane hasn't yet. You can keep shooting it, but those dont bomb.

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4084

• FLYCK
I hear what you're saying about being killed by people who are shooting the other way or some other strange bull$%^T. Unfortuneately when I play that's all it ever seems for me. Firing at someone directly in front of me, and ALWAYS get shot, or I am behind someone, such an easy shot a child could do it, and i miss with 20 shots. I can see getting shot down while playing chicken with someone sometimes, or even 3 out of 4 times, but I get shot down ALL THE TIME. It is impossible to loose every freakin battle. I could see if I never played games my whole life, maybe, but I am not the gamer who losses frequently on any game.....except this one. I just can't figure it out and it is the most frustrating thing going, to the point of wanting to throw my phone thru the wall. I know my LG probably isn't the best phone to play on, but my God, 98% shot down rate it is ridiculous! A blind person would do better! Anybody have any ideas? Most of you probably realize that when I'm playing it's an easy kill and I'm telling you it's not because I'm a moron and can't play video games. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the game, but I may as well divebomb the plane into the ground when I come accross an enemy. It would be better for the ego. HELP!!!!

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4086

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
there was one game which someome in a tank was unkillable someone said that they left the game.but he still chatted he said that he was unkillable :ohmy: B) he died anyway when he was in a plane he was normal B)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4089

• hojuruku
  • 맹명자 개이경찰 거져
Im going to cheat too.

Im going to buy an expensive logitech joystick.
Im going to use a tweaked up qemu emulator that allows access to the graphics hardware
Im going to get androud emulating an arm 7 in that emulator.
Im going to have 2100x1390 resolution

I already overclock my tab to get half that performance.

But someone will go out and buy a new arm 8 quad core tegra large tablet they will have the same advantage as me on
The PC.

Some people living in spain near zupes server are going to get less lag too.

This is life. People with better hand-eye co ordination, real flight experience and training, better gear and less lag are more liiely to kick your ass. Zuperman cant go out and tell some of you kiddies u were cheated when they were giving out genes from the shallow end of the pool. I hear you have been cheated. My 5 seconds of pity are over. In any combat people who want to win will take any advantage.

The rest of us are not going to use slow misconfigured handicapped phones just to make you feel you can win.

Maybe its time zuperman to where possible match up the lower ranking players together and the higher ranking players like other games. Then the less cheated in ability can play eachother without the pussys saying not fair. U are better than me,

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4090

• hojuruku
  • 맹명자 개이경찰 거져
Yeabh ive seen the bug with what looks like a chinese player. But the player disconnected shortly after being unable to kill them with 20 hits. In extreme case of lag someone got hit and went down after i had already respawned.

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4093

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
@FLYCK

Flyck i seen you play, and your good, but when i play ypu and we go to shoot eachother, your bullets arent rapidly shooting like evryone elses. I mean after like your first bullet 2 seconds later your second bullet comes out. This makes u and easy target. Idk why this happens but are you holding the fire button? Or tapping it? If your tapping it, try holding it for rapid fireing so you will be the player i know that can shoot players down including me ;) Hope the problem you are having is fixed when ZUPERMAN RESETS THE LAGGY SERVER OR FIXES ISSUES.

Srry if im too harsh Z but we could really use a new server when you comeback from either a vacation, your sick, your really busy, etc.

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4094

• FLYCK
Thanks for the reply, I finally found out that it is my phone. I tried playing on my son's Ipod and OH MY GOD what a difference. You were right, my firing was no where near anybody elses rate, and yes I do hold it down. It just doesn't fire half the time. On the Ipod my firing looked like a srting coming out. I immediately started shooting down planes left and right. I still got nailed, but only once out of five fights or so. I finally got ASKAI, I think thats his name. Anyway...... watch out! With a little more practice, I'll be able to return lots of FAVORS..............LOL. C U in the game....

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4103

• Wat up dogfight
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No prob buddy. Just trying to help a player out ;)

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4108

• Achmed
Yes I've had that problem b4 n I don't like it ;)

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4147

• hojuruku
  • 맹명자 개이경찰 거져
Thanks,im glad I helped. I reported bugs. Told the developer how to unblock the game from the south korean market help u guys here. What do I get? Banned. Bloody disgusting. Whatever prick that did it better unban me in 5 mins or there will be trouble.

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4202

• Ernst Udet
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 3
For the record hojoruko, no one said "thank you". And obviously you are new seeing as you just called Joaquin aka Zuperman "the developer" and you called his behavior "bloody disgusting".

THEN... you called him a prick.

Last edit: by Ernst Udet. Reason: HOJURUKO

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4205

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Re: chali is a hacker 12 years 5 months ago #4210

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
hahaha :lol:
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
;D

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.767 seconds