TOPIC:

A moment of your time 111th if i may ? 9 years 1 week ago #260608

• Mad War Poodle
  • Mad War Poodle's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • if you have nothing nice to say say nothing
  • Thank you received: 161

I have a great many things to say but have very little reasons if any forwhy I have said them , I am very ashamed of who I've claimed to be here for I am not the father and /or step father of anyone named seth nor have I ever been that aswell I still have all ten toes , and I've gain a even bigger mouth , from which I have spun many tangled webs , I totally understand if you hate me I deserve it 100% , Sorry falcons that mistake will never happen agaibn I vow this to be truth sincerely from the worst pilot to ever enter the dopg fight world Major Martuy Juano III A.K.A Killitary , Mr. nobody Gravitarded , sethys machine , The list goes on and on , Again with great regret I say this to all . I 'm so sorry for lieing to everyone !
The following user(s) said Thank You: WarEagle!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A moment of your time 111th if i may ? 9 years 1 week ago #260618

• |111th|Acuteseal
  • Thank you received: 19
It's fine Marty. Just next time throw the snowball before it gets to heavy. And maybe you'll get a headshot.
If you can't shoot 'em, fly around like crazy.
He may fly terribly, but beware his parachute.

A moment of your time 111th if i may ? 9 years 1 week ago #260622

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
I feel like this is topic related so I just wanted to share my time with 111th. When I first started they were many and much between. One of the most respected, elite squad on the scene... They still are today but it was pilots like SawpCaml and KptnSighn who trained me and tough me the ways of the game when I was just learning. They wouldn't know who I am today cause my rough past and I gotta admit that kinda burns like many other pilots. I remember at one point in time after I got the boot from BB 111th were one of the first ones to take me in. If it wasn't for the long joining process I probably would've. But yeah that's my story with 111th :)
Misfit 4 life

• Page:
Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds