TOPIC:

Great game that turned bad 8 years 11 months ago #267141

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • KimberWolf {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
Long post here:
This kind of game is a first for me and something that I wish I could post in the Blacklist thread, but I didn't get the necessary screen shots.
This was a great game last night. At the beginning I was pretty much outnumbered and playing total defense mode, with of course MORAF 1001 as my primary foe - he's a stud pilot.
I was having some success holding him off, with other pilots coming and going from the game.
When Garzo joined I finally had a pilot with some experience.
This screen shot is about 80% thru the game - I ended up with 58 kills and 2nd or 3rd on the list.
A few more MORAFS joined for the Reds and it got real sporty. They were coming in at separate angles and it was a thing of beauty to watch. My team was fighting our butts off, but they were assaulting our base well. I loved it. There's something about seeing multiple planes come over that rise on their bomb run with bullets flying, that I'm addicted to.
They were tanking just over the rise, lobbing in shells..., planes flying everywhere, crashing, shooting...... Intense and fast paced. It don't get any better.
Then the game changed real quick. I'm sorry for not getting the screen shots of the in-game chats, it was fast and furious.
Sakib went invisible at the enemy base and started tanking the hangars. I was stuck close to my base defending and wondered why they weren't shooting him.
They mention someone was invisible. Sakib admitted it was him and that he wasn't cheating because they had 3 MORAFS.
A short dialogue occurred between me and him..., about playing honorably. I said I wanted to play them straight up and that it would test us. He apologized, self destroyed, went right back to their base, and proceeded to do the same thing. I apologized to the Reds and they started leaving the game.
With one hangar left and 1001 as the sole Red left, I said that I refuse to bomb the last hangar. 1001 and myself just circled next to each other for a second and then I left the game.
I'm glad to be part of the Wolf Pack and hope I represented our Squadron we'll. Having a "WP" next to your name helps to hold one accountable.

P.S. I don't know why my screen shot came thru as an attachment.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Kamikaze King, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Husky Dog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

Great game that turned bad 8 years 11 months ago #267150

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Being outnumbered is a good thing and fun to. I like them trying to sneak and to find them. However it's sad a great game like that can be ruined by someone with zero morals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, .Boudicca.

Great game that turned bad 8 years 11 months ago #267162

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Kimber, You're a true Wolf and proud to have you part of Wolf Pack!

This howl if for you--OOOOooOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOOOooOOO

Hope to fly with you soon,

DireWolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, KimberWolf {WP}

Great game that turned bad 8 years 11 months ago #267223

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Nice flying Kimber.. & an honorable way to finish a hard fought battle!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, KimberWolf {WP}

Great game that turned bad 8 years 11 months ago #267225

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

ZebraUp wrote: Nice flying Kimber.. & an honorable way to finish a hard fought battle!!

I couldn't have said it better.

Great job Kimber! I'm proud to be in the same squad as you my friend.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, KimberWolf {WP}

Great game that turned bad 8 years 11 months ago #267232

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • KimberWolf {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
About twenty minutes after my screen shot was when those 3 MORAFS really started to turn the tide. 1001 really started to get me dialed in.
On one bomb run he shot me silly about 1/2 dozen times before he dropped his bombs. Then he got out of there.
Text book.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

Great game that turned bad 8 years 11 months ago #267233

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Kimber.45 {WP} wrote: About twenty minutes after my screen shot was when those 3 MORAFS really started to turn the tide. 1001 really started to get me dialed in.
On one bomb run he shot me silly about 1/2 dozen times before he dropped his bombs. Then he got out of there.
Text book.

1001 is quite deadly. I have taken lots of bullet holes in my plane from him.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

• Page:
Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds