Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Foreign Legion
  • Page:

TOPIC:

In search of the top in the 1st place of the squad 6 years 10 months ago #361963

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello everyone, the chart is below, we are in third but the second place is next, it only depends on each one of us, at the moment I am unemployed and so I am dedicating a lot of time to the game when I am not taking and bumping my children in school, Going to church, going every day practically, loving my wife and looking for a job, I play from 3 to 4 hours approximately every day. Difficult to see more than 02 colleagues of our squad playing with me without counting that many times they are my enemies in the game. Guys, we gotta get together more. Yesterday I saw 06 MOM riders playing together, I was envious, 06 riders on the same side. Lol. Let's have fun and reach the top spot in the squad. Thank you. Your friend Lone Player.

Top Dogfight Elite Squadrons
Top # Squadron Squadron Description Points
#1 New Lunar Republic Skill and strategy, ingenuity and integrity, fraternity and fidelity...[NLR]... 12922281
#2 M.O.M Membership in The Mean Old Men is by invitation only. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 11692705
#3 The Foreign Legion Legio Patria Nostra! - The Legion is our Fatherland 9406722
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [TFL] alwaystrouble

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds