TOPIC:

Legends of the Foreign Legion 7 years 2 months ago #355013

• Acegirl
  • Acegirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

Salute Legionnaires!!!

Give a big SALUTE to The Legends of the Foreign Legion

These are the aces of the Foreign Legion Squadron, that at one point have manage to make it to the TOP 100 list of Dogfight.
We know this was high mountain to climb and your accomplishment has not gone unnoticed. All the Legionnaires that manage to break the top 100 mark will earn their place amongst the Legends on The Foreign Legion. It’s an acknowledgment and our way to honor your determination and skills.
CONGRATULATIONS/FELICIDADES/BRAVO!!! Really happy for all our Legends we are honored and proud to have you here at The Foreign Legion. To all our Legionnaires at The Foreign Legion squadron AIM HIGH, tear up the Elite skies and GO FOR THE TOP! Show them why:

YOU ARE TOUGHER THAN THE REST!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, GoldenEagle, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Legends of the Foreign Legion 7 years 1 month ago #357530

• Acegirl

Give a BIG SALUTE to our NEW Legends of the Foreign Legion

Sr. Lupo del Mare

CONGRATULATIONS/FELICIDADES/BRAVO!!! Lupo de Mare has made an impressive run to reach the Top 100 of the Dogfight Elite world stats. He was ranking 356 las month and made a fast and deadly climb to TOP 80. Lupo is a deadly and honorable adversary and we are proud to have him here at the Foreign Legion. Look out on top because Lupo del Mare is tearing up the sky and he is coming to get you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Lupo del mare

Legends of the Foreign Legion 7 years 1 month ago #357548

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Congratulations to those intrepid TFL members that reached such lofty heights!

You might consider adding a few stars or wreath around Triple Taps insignia as I believe he did it THREE TIMES! (or at least I'm pretty sure he made M.O.R.A.F. three times lol!)

Great idea by the way Acegirl!! I might have to steal it for Lafayette lol!

*Little known fact: I tried really hard to recruit Robert33 the first week after I started the Lafayette Escadrille but he decided instead to start TFL.. so both squadrons were started one week apart and both are still going strong!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [TFL] alwaystrouble

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Legends of the Foreign Legion 7 years 1 month ago #357555

• Acegirl

Thank u very much Z!
U can steal it and run with it! There are many deserving players in your squadron that should be acknowledged for their deadly accomplishments. I have a Hall of Honors Museum in mind with a similar approach for all those vintage Dogfight and DF Elite aces of the game. But time is hard to manage, and I have to get back on the promo of the game on the social media. Oh well one day at a time. Hope you get it done soooooon Z!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Legends of the Foreign Legion 7 years 1 month ago #357581

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

ZebraUp wrote: Congratulations to those intrepid TFL members that reached such lofty heights!

You might consider adding a few stars or wreath around Triple Taps insignia as I believe he did it THREE TIMES! (or at least I'm pretty sure he made M.O.R.A.F. three times lol!)

Great idea by the way Acegirl!! I might have to steal it for Lafayette lol!

*Little known fact: I tried really hard to recruit Robert33 the first week after I started the Lafayette Escadrille but he decided instead to start TFL.. so both squadrons were started one week apart and both are still going strong!!

Triple Taps was a Titan, Thanks for mentioning this outstanding Pilot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

• Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds