×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T.A.S.K. Archive

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198943

  • WarEagle!
  • WarEagle!'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Posts: 587
  • Thank you received: 858

£ | Ziza | wrote: I just go some days and I see you guys make a party whitout me !!!! :ohmy:

There is so many english that I don't gonna read, but if they are some " special force " for kill droppers, I'm gonna wait you in the sky's whitout my bomb : :evil:


-_- lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198992

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hey guys with all due respect for both of you if you read the title to this thread ..this argument has Nothing to do with Task or Whip...either way can this argument be dropped ?Its pointless honestly becouse droppings not a violation of anything more than morals!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #199123

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

I don't need this about of arguments. Since things cannot be resolved between you 2 A7X and idunno I cannot have you on T.A.S.K. at this time. If you feel I am being unfair send me a PM but I am not standing behind people who are looking to argue and create havoc. I need players who can remain calm and focused on the goal otherwise it all becomes a brawl.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199124

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

PREDATOR LEGACY wrote: Can I be removed from this list. My squad does not agree with this. Thanks.


No worries I understand.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199127

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

OK newest TASK force list is up in post 1. I believe I have the first player to be added to the T.A.S.K. list also.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199128

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Zeek t}{e FrE@k, Gunnerzz and G.I. Mac is it possible for you both to get the app called Quad? You can download it at quadapp.com. Please let me know.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whiplash.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199129

  • Yellow1Blaze
  • Yellow1Blaze's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Posts: 477
  • Thank you received: 100
I was up her but my name disapeared






Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199132

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Matthewstuart1 wrote: I was up her but my name disapeared


Sorry didn't get to that part yet and should have included you on the post with idunno. You have a right to say what you say but appear to want to stir up problems. I don't have the time to deal with this type of behavior...if it changes I will reconsider your application but at this time we cannot.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199143

  • Yellow1Blaze
  • Yellow1Blaze's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Posts: 477
  • Thank you received: 100
If you feel I did it on purpose I dont blame you
if thats what you got from the story, no
the story was about how people knowing the truth is rude, hence "constructive criticism" speak it out knowing the consequence, because they feel that I was insulting them, hence "politically correct"
then truly ended up insulting me, but I but the bullet for what they did(and yes the insults I made where not my fault, I would have said nothing, if they would have said nothing)
the moral of the story is, if you cant say nice things(that meas being sure the other person takes it as you being nice) then say nothing at all
and why didnt I bide by this you ask
because they didnt
also you think I insult wig hence "Politically correct"
Im not here to insult im here to play a game and boost other ego






Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199145

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Matthewstuart1 wrote: If you feel I did it on purpose I dont blame you
if thats what you got from the story, no
the story was about how people knowing the truth is rude, hence "constructive criticism" speak it out knowing the consequence, because they feel that I was insulting them, hence "politically correct"
then truly ended up insulting me, but I but the bullet for what they did(and yes the insults I made where not my fault, I would have said nothing, if they would have said nothing)
the moral of the story is, if you cant say nice things(that meas being sure the other person takes it as you being nice) then say nothing at all
and why didnt I bide by this you ask
because they didnt
also you think I insult wig hence "Politically correct"
Im not here to insult im here to play a game and boost other ego


I'm going simply by anger generated, not but how correct your view point is. TASK is not here to dictate how players play, we are saying we all don't like players who excessively spawn kill, team kill, swear and the other actions that make the game unpleasant so we would like them to stop and if not make the game unpleasant for them. That will require a calm resolve and that does not appear to be what you exhibit. I very well could be wrong but I'm standing behind all of these players so I'm the one taking the risk.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199149

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

I deleted the last 2 and will keep doing since you only prove my point go start fights elsewhere.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199157

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768

Whiplash wrote: Zeek t}{e FrE@k, Gunnerzz and G.I. Mac is it possible for you both to get the app called Quad? You can download it at quadapp.com. Please let me know.

yes sir no problem!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #199158

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

also to be clear T.A.S.K. is not about droppers...that's a style of play...you drop and hang out over the spawn point in an outnumbered game all the time then yes you could end up on the list but its the outnumbered spawnkilling not the dropping that would get you on it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199163

  • Yellow1Blaze
  • Yellow1Blaze's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Posts: 477
  • Thank you received: 100

Whiplash wrote:

Matthewstuart1 wrote: If you feel I did it on purpose I dont blame you
if thats what you got from the story, no
the story was about how people knowing the truth is rude, hence "constructive criticism" speak it out knowing the consequence, because they feel that I was insulting them, hence "politically correct"
then truly ended up insulting me, but I but the bullet for what they did(and yes the insults I made where not my fault, I would have said nothing, if they would have said nothing)
the moral of the story is, if you cant say nice things(that meas being sure the other person takes it as you being nice) then say nothing at all
and why didnt I bide by this you ask
because they didnt
also you think I insult wig hence "Politically correct"
Im not here to insult im here to play a game and boost other ego


I'm going simply by anger generated, not but how correct your view point is. TASK is not here to dictate how players play, we are saying we all don't like players who excessively spawn kill, team kill, swear and the other actions that make the game unpleasant so we would like them to stop and if not make the game unpleasant for them. That will require a calm resolve and that does not appear to be what you exhibit. I very well could be wrong but I'm standing behind all of these players so I'm the one taking the risk.

Read before removing, please
If I was dictating how players should play, I would have posted the "droppers" stuff.
Im trying to boost the ego of those who get crapped on by better players because there plane is not to the same level.
Im telling the noobs, YOU CAN DO IT
and what im fighting ageist is the people who are mad at me because they thought I was implying that he only beat me because "the player whos name I shan't say" he had a better plane, or he dropped his bombs, better plane, that's a problem that will never be fixed, he dropped because he took me head on.
I wanted people to take it as, no mater who you are, what you can do, or the titles you hold, you are still human,
people said I gloat, I said, my bad, but it wasnt for the pros like you, its for the people you destroyed to become a pro, the noobs
I was trying to be the good guy
but ended up being labeled as bad because some one took it the wrong way






Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199165

  • Yellow1Blaze
  • Yellow1Blaze's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • More than what meets the eye.
  • Posts: 477
  • Thank you received: 100

Matthewstuart1 wrote:

Whiplash wrote:

Matthewstuart1 wrote: If you feel I did it on purpose I dont blame you
if thats what you got from the story, no
the story was about how people knowing the truth is rude, hence "constructive criticism" speak it out knowing the consequence, because they feel that I was insulting them, hence "politically correct"
then truly ended up insulting me, but I but the bullet for what they did(and yes the insults I made where not my fault, I would have said nothing, if they would have said nothing)
the moral of the story is, if you cant say nice things(that meas being sure the other person takes it as you being nice) then say nothing at all
and why didnt I bide by this you ask
because they didnt
also you think I insult wig hence "Politically correct"
Im not here to insult im here to play a game and boost other ego


I'm going simply by anger generated, not but how correct your view point is. TASK is not here to dictate how players play, we are saying we all don't like players who excessively spawn kill, team kill, swear and the other actions that make the game unpleasant so we would like them to stop and if not make the game unpleasant for them. That will require a calm resolve and that does not appear to be what you exhibit. I very well could be wrong but I'm standing behind all of these players so I'm the one taking the risk.

Read before removing, please
If I was dictating how players should play, I would have posted the "droppers" stuff.
Im trying to boost the ego of those who get crapped on by better players because there plane is not to the same level.
Im telling the noobs, YOU CAN DO IT
and what im fighting ageist is the people who are mad at me because they thought I was implying that he only beat me because "the player whos name I shan't say" he had a better plane, or he dropped his bombs, better plane, that's a problem that will never be fixed, he dropped because he took me head on.
I wanted people to take it as, no mater who you are, what you can do, or the titles you hold, you are still human,
people said I gloat, I said, my bad, but it wasnt for the pros like you, its for the people you destroyed to become a pro, the noobs
I was trying to be the good guy
but ended up being labeled as bad because some one took it the wrong way

I was trying to make the game a better place
and I thought that's what T.A.S.K was about
and every one, even you,
are all telling me im wrong for trying to make the game a better place.
then im sorry of even trying.






Your Friendly DFNews Anchorman
Lets Rise

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #199176

  • Ziza
  • Ziza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 408
  • Thank you received: 419

Whiplash wrote: also to be clear T.A.S.K. is not about droppers...that's a style of play...you drop and hang out over the spawn point in an outnumbered game all the time then yes you could end up on the list but its the outnumbered spawnkilling not the dropping that would get you on it.


Oohhh come on!! :silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #199237

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

£ | Ziza | wrote:

Whiplash wrote: also to be clear T.A.S.K. is not about droppers...that's a style of play...you drop and hang out over the spawn point in an outnumbered game all the time then yes you could end up on the list but its the outnumbered spawnkilling not the dropping that would get you on it.


Oohhh come on!! :silly:


You are asking to be on the list is that it? You are sure right...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199301

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Yellow1Blaze wrote:

Matthewstuart1 wrote:

Whiplash wrote:

Matthewstuart1 wrote: If you feel I did it on purpose I dont blame you
if thats what you got from the story, no
the story was about how people knowing the truth is rude, hence "constructive criticism" speak it out knowing the consequence, because they feel that I was insulting them, hence "politically correct"
then truly ended up insulting me, but I but the bullet for what they did(and yes the insults I made where not my fault, I would have said nothing, if they would have said nothing)
the moral of the story is, if you cant say nice things(that meas being sure the other person takes it as you being nice) then say nothing at all
and why didnt I bide by this you ask
because they didnt
also you think I insult wig hence "Politically correct"
Im not here to insult im here to play a game and boost other ego


I'm going simply by anger generated, not but how correct your view point is. TASK is not here to dictate how players play, we are saying we all don't like players who excessively spawn kill, team kill, swear and the other actions that make the game unpleasant so we would like them to stop and if not make the game unpleasant for them. That will require a calm resolve and that does not appear to be what you exhibit. I very well could be wrong but I'm standing behind all of these players so I'm the one taking the risk.

Read before removing, please
If I was dictating how players should play, I would have posted the "droppers" stuff.
Im trying to boost the ego of those who get crapped on by better players because there plane is not to the same level.
Im telling the noobs, YOU CAN DO IT
and what im fighting ageist is the people who are mad at me because they thought I was implying that he only beat me because "the player whos name I shan't say" he had a better plane, or he dropped his bombs, better plane, that's a problem that will never be fixed, he dropped because he took me head on.
I wanted people to take it as, no mater who you are, what you can do, or the titles you hold, you are still human,
people said I gloat, I said, my bad, but it wasnt for the pros like you, its for the people you destroyed to become a pro, the noobs
I was trying to be the good guy
but ended up being labeled as bad because some one took it the wrong way

I was trying to make the game a better place
and I thought that's what T.A.S.K was about
and every one, even you,
are all telling me im wrong for trying to make the game a better place.
then im sorry of even trying.


No I'm not saying you are wrong actually I somewhat clearly, since I had my usual typos, said you may in fact be right what I am saying is you are creating fights and all the power to you for you battle and it sounds like a just cause, just not our cause. We are not game purifiers in every respect and cannot deal with ego booting of new players in the framework I have setup nor do I intend to. You have run around the forum stirring up all kinds of backlash for what gain? If you wanted to become famous in the world that worked but I doubt new players feel much better or anyone does after what you posted. Its the delivery of your message that concerns me and as I said that is too risky for me to stand behind. Since I am not sanctioned or supported by anyone there is noting stopping you from running your own version just make a unique name that is not associated with us and do what you think is fair. I will give you a warning though I am very well known and still taking this amount of heat for a ASK Force that hasn't even started yet. I have never done anything against the game rules while in TASK 1 or 2 and am met with a lot of resistance already. I have asked everyone to please wait and see then complain at will for then if I am making the community upset by the actions I or any T.A.S.K. force member makes T.A.S.K. should not exist since bettering the community is it's purpose. I believe it can work but I can only imagine what will happen to someone unknown. I would relax a bit and take a step back and learn a bit more of how things work around here and you might find a better way to get your message across since it will not be in T.A.S.K..

And I deleted your messages since they are becoming a nuisance and clogging the purpose of this thread. I gave you more than fair explanation so please be finished.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199429

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768
Check blacklist I do believe theres our first problem "I came into game and heard wigbomb talking about these actions Fuzzyflyer was already there"Game ended pretty quick but 2 of us did witness these actions...your call whip Fuzzy will know more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199976

  • FuzzyFlyer 3
  • FuzzyFlyer 3's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Eat my bullets
  • Posts: 258
  • Thank you received: 130
Just to be clear there's no rule about spawn killing once to bomb and then leaving right?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199977

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

[DD]FuzzyFlyer3 wrote: Just to be clear there's no rule about spawn killing once to bomb and then leaving right?


I think what you are referring to that when carrying a bomb and flying up to carrier or base are you allowed to hit planes on the runway... absolutely. That has been said for as long as I've been here and if that's what the misfits are crying about hahaha I guess they don't even know how the game is played let alone what we do. You can even hit them on the runway the whole time leading up to base as many times as it takes and if the teams are even or your team has less players you can even circle the base and hit every plane that moves. That'e the purpose of the brakes on immunity. If they don't want to get shot then they should have their brakes on. If the teams are even you should be able to clear your air space with teamwork and timing.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: WarEagle!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #199994

  • Zeek t}{e FrE@k
  • Zeek t}{e FrE@k's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • LEGENDS....[LF]*Z FrE@k*
  • Posts: 253
  • Thank you received: 153

gunnerzz wrote:

Whiplash wrote: Zeek t}{e FrE@k, Gunnerzz and G.I. Mac is it possible for you both to get the app called Quad? You can download it at quadapp.com. Please let me know.

yes sir no problem!!!

Quad whtz tht app?
I Am a FrE@k...!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200004

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

Whiplash wrote:

[DD]FuzzyFlyer3 wrote: Just to be clear there's no rule about spawn killing once to bomb and then leaving right?


I think what you are referring to that when carrying a bomb and flying up to carrier or base are you allowed to hit planes on the runway... absolutely. That has been said for as long as I've been here and if that's what the misfits are crying about hahaha I guess they don't even know how the game is played let alone what we do. You can even hit them on the runway the whole time leading up to base as many times as it takes and if the teams are even or your team has less players you can even circle the base and hit every plane that moves. That'e the purpose of the brakes on immunity. If they don't want to get shot then they should have their brakes on. If the teams are even you should be able to clear your air space with teamwork and timing.

well to be hinest, thats agaunst my code of honor. I will not do that. I will wait till the wheels are off the ground to shoot at head on, but I try to peel to the side so even once they are up they have to gain speed to shoot me down from that angle. Omce ive bombed, I will cover bombers and once they are shot down or have bombed. I leave. I dont overstay my welcome. To me theres no use staying when that happens. So I turn tail and head for friendly lines. Now if im fired on, thats their stupidity and I will turn and shoot them down. Then its back to getting to my base. It falls between the saying Thin line between cowardness and cleverness.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200036

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Dark Mercenary wrote:

Whiplash wrote:

[DD]FuzzyFlyer3 wrote: Just to be clear there's no rule about spawn killing once to bomb and then leaving right?


I think what you are referring to that when carrying a bomb and flying up to carrier or base are you allowed to hit planes on the runway... absolutely. That has been said for as long as I've been here and if that's what the misfits are crying about hahaha I guess they don't even know how the game is played let alone what we do. You can even hit them on the runway the whole time leading up to base as many times as it takes and if the teams are even or your team has less players you can even circle the base and hit every plane that moves. That'e the purpose of the brakes on immunity. If they don't want to get shot then they should have their brakes on. If the teams are even you should be able to clear your air space with teamwork and timing.

well to be hinest, thats agaunst my code of honor. I will not do that. I will wait till the wheels are off the ground to shoot at head on, but I try to peel to the side so even once they are up they have to gain speed to shoot me down from that angle. Omce ive bombed, I will cover bombers and once they are shot down or have bombed. I leave. I dont overstay my welcome. To me theres no use staying when that happens. So I turn tail and head for friendly lines. Now if im fired on, thats their stupidity and I will turn and shoot them down. Then its back to getting to my base. It falls between the saying Thin line between cowardness and cleverness.


Well what I am saying is this is the line of where T.A.S.K. would be involved personal style and yopur own code of ethics may make this different but we won't be putting anyone on the list who is acting like this since they are playing the game.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200038

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

[m]-Moon- wrote:


Hey Misfits! Just played a game with someone that I well refrain from naming, but it will be quite evident who it is. Any how I was spawn killed by this individual . I ask him....ummmm.....isn't that kinda bad? I was informed that if you just do it once.....it's ok. Lmao! I may be confused but I have proof it was said! Hahaha haha!!! I think the Misfits God's were correct in this conglomerate going south and ideals being misunderstood. Later Misfits! See you in the air!


Just in case you forgot and I post here so the information processor doesn't hack it up. I did add the font size changes since I don't know how they forgot already. Bring the love :evil:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200045

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

[*M] GreyGhost wrote: WTF is going on here? I have read the Task bullshit(nothing new there) and now the thread about Misfits changing post! Sounds like some one is trying to provoke us into a fight. Lol

I will say that T.A.S.K is a load of shit. There are spawnkillers, droppers and team killers in task. Lol And they are going after others who do it. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? It just defeats the purpose of the game. :huh: It's just another way for them to pad their stats. And now the Misfits are said to be winning about it? No not whinning or complaining, just making an obvious assumption. Its just another way for some one to try and take over the game and change it to what they want it to be. And to try and target the Misfits, :lol: all because of jealousy is even more ignorant. Just another hypocrite trying to make them selfs to be the new sheriff. Can you say power hungry? :lol:

Now on to what we do on our own thread. Dose it matter what we do with the post on our thread? Hell no it dont. Its no different then what other mods do on their threads. So why target us? I'll tell you why. Its JEALOUSLY plain and simple? Seams like other squads are allowed to edit and/or delete post, but not Misfits! I say pissed on them. Who the hell does he think he is trying to bring it to every ones attention that we change or delete post. So what if we do! It is none of you business what we do here Sheriff. Your are not a mod here but yet you quote our post, and make a whole thread about what we do. Lol Hell thanks for the free publicity there Sheriff. Now we will make sure to change, manipulate, add too, or take out what we feel like. And not give two squirts what you say or think. This is the Misfits thread Sheriff, not yours. What we or any one else post here is none of your concern.

Kes, you say we don't like you? Really? Why would you say that? No what, never mind. You left us, YOU Sir turned your back on us. Not the other way around. You choose to listen to a dumbass and not the people who really care about you. You Kes, you have turned in to some one I do not want to know. And now your trying to blame us for your actions? Really Kes? Think about about the actions you have taken here lil bor. We tried to talk you in to coming back and you said no. If we didn't care about you, we would have never tried to get you to came back. I guess brown nosing the Sheriff has capped out that intelligent brain of yours. You and I both no this is bs what your doing bro. SO STOP BLAMING those who have reached out to you. And blame your damn self.


The T.A.S.K. members and Me, Gunnerzz, Dark Merc(Kestral) and Mac...I'd like to know who the teamkillers Spawnkillers are?? OMG what a joke...keep saying it maybe someone will believe you...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200059

  • JesseJames82
  • JesseJames82's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 356
  • Thank you received: 887
Ghost your a liar no one in task spawn kills get over yourself and your pride what are you scared of hiding somethin??????
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Zeek t}{e FrE@k

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200112

  • [M]oon
  • [M]oon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 890
  • Thank you received: 4004

Whiplash wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:


Hey Misfits! Just played a game with someone that I well refrain from naming, but it will be quite evident who it is. Any how I was spawn killed by this individual . I ask him....ummmm.....isn't that kinda bad? I was informed that if you just do it once.....it's ok. Lmao! I may be confused but I have proof it was said! Hahaha haha!!! I think the Misfits God's were correct in this conglomerate going south and ideals being misunderstood. Later Misfits! See you in the air!


Just in case you forgot and I post here so the information processor doesn't hack it up. I did add the font size changes since I don't know how they forgot already. Bring the love :evil:


For starters I would like to apologize to Whiplash and the Misfits. I didn't mean to start any of this trouble. That being said, I am relatively new to dogfight and thought spawn killing once or 100 times was wrong. I too have a code of honor of which I hold myself to and letting the opponent off the runway only seemed fair. Nailing them to the runway is cowardly, in my opinion. Second of all, I wasn't crying or complaining. I wasn't here the first time TASK started, and I had personal pro's and con's that I kept to myself. I failed to explain to my Misfit brothers and sisters that I was merely pointing out MY personal concerns on the TASK'S code of ethics. Since I never discussed TASK with anyone, I held TASK to a higher standard. I failed in searching for enough information to have a valid impression of what and who TASK is and are. Once again I apologize. My bad...
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whiplash, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, JesseJames82

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200131

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

[m]-Moon- wrote:

Whiplash wrote:

[m]-Moon- wrote:


Hey Misfits! Just played a game with someone that I well refrain from naming, but it will be quite evident who it is. Any how I was spawn killed by this individual . I ask him....ummmm.....isn't that kinda bad? I was informed that if you just do it once.....it's ok. Lmao! I may be confused but I have proof it was said! Hahaha haha!!! I think the Misfits God's were correct in this conglomerate going south and ideals being misunderstood. Later Misfits! See you in the air!


Just in case you forgot and I post here so the information processor doesn't hack it up. I did add the font size changes since I don't know how they forgot already. Bring the love :evil:


For starters I would like to apologize to Whiplash and the Misfits. I didn't mean to start any of this trouble. That being said, I am relatively new to dogfight and thought spawn killing once or 100 times was wrong. I too have a code of honor of which I hold myself to and letting the opponent off the runway only seemed fair. Nailing them to the runway is cowardly, in my opinion. Second of all, I wasn't crying or complaining. I wasn't here the first time TASK started, and I had personal pro's and con's that I kept to myself. I failed to explain to my Misfit brothers and sisters that I was merely pointing out MY personal concerns on the TASK'S code of ethics. Since I never discussed TASK with anyone, I held TASK to a higher standard. I failed in searching for enough information to have a valid impression of what and who TASK is and are. Once again I apologize. My bad...


Thank you very much for the clarification and really TASK hasn't even had the time to setup. There is only one person on the list and no TASK actions has even happened yet. All I ask is can everyone please wait and see the actions before jumping to any conclusions or passing judgement on TASK. I don't think that is a lot to ask.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whiplash.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #200265

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

I am deleting every comment made since I am tired of the arguing on something that has been already stated and we haven't done anything yet.

Anyone else feels like making comments on what we haven't done or think what we stand for I say wait and see, don't post here without actual evidence.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whiplash.
Time to create page: 0.546 seconds