×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T.A.S.K. Archive

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198643

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

I move I never delete except by accident on A7X(*) and I posted that
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198648

  • TRIXSTER
  • TRIXSTER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 51
I moved it to the other thread

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198668

  • {G.I.} Reaper 6
  • {G.I.} Reaper 6's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 130
  • Thank you received: 132
I would still like to help you guys out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198758

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
What?....Falcons do NOT have a "hit list"....I repeat do NOT have a hit list...They NEVER have and NEVER will...

Whoever is saying lies about the Falcons needs to stop.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198760

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
.......Therefore it is a lie to say "all squadrons have a hit list"..

Falcons do not nor ever ever have had a hit list.

Falcons do not support vigilante justice. never have and never will

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198761

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

U might want to talk with ur pilots then. One guy told me if I dont carry a bomb hed put me on yalls hit list. I fly to ground those sick basterd of pilots that are taking to the air now a days. I wasnt eveb targetting him. I was after a camper. Spinning and ducking from the other reds and nailing the camper to the ground.

Im tired of the bull shit with people calling others out for using different TACTICS. Now things like shooting a parked plane and tanking a fresh spawner is just sick. Those are who I go for. I do have an honor in the way I fly and I will show mercy. But the guy im targetting will get a taste of his own medicine before im done with him.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tKestrel old.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198762

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Well we dont have a hit list never have and never will...

I know all of our Falcon pilots and have been a Falcon for over 2 years, and very active in Dogfight as well.....so get your facts straight...you might have totally misunderstood what the guy said when you state "hit list".

I think you got the wrong squadron with regard to your false accusations on "hit list".and need to get your facts straight with regard to your "accusation" regarding the Falcons....

Facts are facts and Falcons have not, nor have, nor ever will have a "hit list".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198763

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
I'm sick of the lies.....I know every pilot in the Falcons

Falcons....no hit list.....(period)...

You perpetrators of "false accusations" get your facts straight.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198765

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

Well, i will say again, check UR squad mates. Its been a few weeks but he seems to believe yall do. So U need to count ur ducks buddy. If facts are facts, then u need to explain to ur mates that yall dont have a hit list.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198766

  • TRIXSTER
  • TRIXSTER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 51
nope the falcons have never been maD enough to go after anybody...they don't get revenge even if its personal and have been told not to do it....sarcasm
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TRIXSTER.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198767

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
I HAVE and DO check the squad mates and until you show us a screenprint it will be considered hearsay...

So my ducks ARE in a row... and false accusations will NOT be tolerated.

No explaination is needed...we only look at facts and until a screenprint is given it will not be considered.....(period)...

so ENOUGH with the false accusations.

I will say it again and again until the truth be told.....

the entire squad knows and has known that we have no "hit list"....so think again before you falsely accuse Falcons of having a hit list or believe that a Falcon has stated we have a hit list.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198771

  • TRIXSTER
  • TRIXSTER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 51
noW I was in the game last night with MEan from devil dragons and a player name subhuman dropped his bomb all the time, sergeant mo basically did the same thing and we all just had a dog fight,in the end subhuman took out 1 of his own hangers and then left

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198772

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
I dont believe that you saw a Falcon say that a Falcon had a hit list until you show me a screenprint....

and most Falcons dont leave the game....

Why are you being hostile when all Dogfighters know that the Falcons have never nor ever have a hit list?

I dont understand why you have to curse either...

most Falcons leave?....please wrong...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198773

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

idunno wrote: noW I was in the game last night with MEan from devil dragons and a player name subhuman dropped his bomb all the time, sergeant mo basically did the same thing and we all just had a dog fight,in the end subhuman took out 1 of his own hangers and then left

yea asshats like that are who I aim for. Like I told the dragons when I joined. I dont aim for hangers, I aim for piss poor pilots. Ima return the favor they that they have done to me.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198776

  • TRIXSTER
  • TRIXSTER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 51
Just to be clear..me and mean were blue and carried until that point..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198778

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

Ur fine dunno. I dont worry about droppers. Its what they do while being bombless that I look for. If they are escorting the bombers in, thats fine. I do that sometimes, but if I fail and the bombers are downed, I turn tail and head back. Not cowardism, but knowing that if I get involved in a fight with 3 or 4 reds, no matter how many I kill, they will spawn right below me and I will never be able to rtb. Eventually I will run out of ammo and then lose the dogfight. I wont camp unless I have a target im after. Ive only had to nail 3 guys to the runway so far, so my targets arent just random guys, they did something that caught my attention
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198781

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
Im sorry you have a low view of the falcons. We still are a great squadron. Im not bullheaded. Heck you havent even mentioned the pilots name you just mention "a pilot". Rather than address it by pm. Instead you take one "suspected pilot" and projected it onto the whole squadron. Instead you included us falcons by including the falcons in your list of squadrons that have hit list.

Everyone knows falcons as a squad dont have a hit list. And if there was any question about it it could have been asked by pm.

I see lots of falcons. Maybe you play at night or a different time than me. Everyone knows swop plays a ton.

I dont just accept blindly what someone says unless there is facts or proof. I still havent got a pilots name you are " accusing". Nor should pilots project ( for the sake of argument) one pilot to the squadron as a whole.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198782

  • TRIXSTER
  • TRIXSTER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 51

Dragon Mercenary wrote: Ur fine dunno. I dont worry about droppers. Its what they do while being bombless that I look for. If they are escorting the bombers in, thats fine. I do that sometimes, but if I fail and the bombers are downed, I turn tail and head back. Not cowardism, but knowing that if I get involved in a fight with 3 or 4 reds, no matter how many I kill, they will spawn right below me and I will never be able to rtb. Eventually I will run out of ammo and then lose the dogfight. I wont camp unless I have a target im after. Ive only had to nail 3 guys to the runway so far, so my targets arent just random guys, they did something that caught my attention

thx merc..i understand drop to escort...but sub just didnt wanna carry..so we obliged..and dropping to defend is ok too.....and me and mean eventually took turns campin the hell outta him ...i did mo till i ran outta ammo..then he took a call.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TRIXSTER.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198787

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768

|111th|tSwopCaml wrote: Im sorry you have a low view of the falcons. We still are a great squadron. Im not bullheaded. Heck you havent even mentioned the pilots name you just mention "a pilot". Rather than address it by pm. Instead you take one "suspected pilot" and projected it onto the whole squadron. Instead you included us falcons by including the falcons in your list of squadrons that have hit list.

Everyone knows falcons as a squad dont have a hit list. And if there was any question about it it could have been asked by pm.

I see lots of falcons. Maybe you play at night or a different time than me. Everyone knows swop plays a ton.

I dont just accept blindly what someone says unless there is facts or proof. I still havent got a pilots name you are " accusing". Nor should pilots project ( for the sake of argument) one pilot to the squadron as a whole.

Swop your against Task and thats all fine by everyone...but why come on here starting this crap...really???And no I dont want to argue with you how about you pm who ever your talking about so no one is involved in this he said she said bs!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198788

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

Since u refuse to take this to pms. I will.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: TRIXSTER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198791

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

idunno wrote:

Dragon Mercenary wrote: Ur fine dunno. I dont worry about droppers. Its what they do while being bombless that I look for. If they are escorting the bombers in, thats fine. I do that sometimes, but if I fail and the bombers are downed, I turn tail and head back. Not cowardism, but knowing that if I get involved in a fight with 3 or 4 reds, no matter how many I kill, they will spawn right below me and I will never be able to rtb. Eventually I will run out of ammo and then lose the dogfight. I wont camp unless I have a target im after. Ive only had to nail 3 guys to the runway so far, so my targets arent just random guys, they did something that caught my attention

thx merc..i understand drop to escort...but sub just didnt wanna carry..so we obliged..and dropping to defend is ok too.....and me and mean eventually took turns campin the hell outta him ...i did mo till i ran outta ammo..then he took a call.

boy that report to mod button responds way faster than the quote button. Jeez I think its telling us something lmao.

I applaud u in ur effort to nailling an asshat to the ground. Thats the way it should be done! Nice work.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: TRIXSTER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198793

  • TRIXSTER
  • TRIXSTER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 51
Tho not a task item..hes just a points hog and lost in the end..now samuel0123 is..him n 3 others against the same in btc. His crew bailed..he came in as blue,i take off and see tracers..drop and stand on wingtip..killed 2x..comes back as red sayin amd laffin im back. We win,he comes in as i bomb a hangar(new game,no reds)..told em you dont tk..he laffed. So i spawned em till he left,he has the makings of a future problem if he does it for no cause other than his crew bailing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TRIXSTER.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198794

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Posts: 1272
  • Thank you received: 1411

|111th|tSwopCaml wrote: Im sorry you have a low view of the falcons. We still are a great squadron. Im not bullheaded. Heck you havent even mentioned the pilots name you just mention "a pilot". Rather than address it by pm. Instead you take one "suspected pilot" and projected it onto the whole squadron. Instead you included us falcons by including the falcons in your list of squadrons that have hit list.

Everyone knows falcons as a squad dont have a hit list. And if there was any question about it it could have been asked by pm.

I see lots of falcons. Maybe you play at night or a different time than me. Everyone knows swop plays a ton.

I dont just accept blindly what someone says unless there is facts or proof. I still havent got a pilots name you are " accusing". Nor should pilots project ( for the sake of argument) one pilot to the squadron as a whole.

i know which pilot is being discussed. Swop, check your PM's
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198796

  • TRIXSTER
  • TRIXSTER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 51
On a side note..if i see em n he plays straight no prob. Continues and well...see heres the thing..most of want to do back unto others,i do anyway,they sk you,retaliate,tk..retaliate..spread lies,retaliate..told the truth about you..retaliate.cuz..well..people know the truth now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198797

  • Mac
  • Mac's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Posts: 1272
  • Thank you received: 1411

idunno wrote: On a side note..if i see em n he plays straight no prob. Continues and well...see heres the thing..most of want to do back unto others,i do anyway,they sk you,retaliate,tk..retaliate..spread lies,retaliate..told the truth about you..retaliate.cuz..well..people know the truth now.

Read the rules mate. A player isnt added to our list until he is reported by THREE SEPERATE members WITH SCREENSHOT PROOF.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198798

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

idunno wrote: Tho not a task item..hes just a points hog and lost in the end..now samuel0123 is..him n 3 others against the same in btc. His crew bailed..he came in as blue,i take off and see tracers..drop and stand on wingtip..killed 2x..comes back as red sayin amd laffin im back. We win,he comes in as i bomb a hangar(new game,no reds)..told em you dont tk..he laffed. So i spawned em till he left,he has the makings of a future problem if he does it for no cause other than his crew bailing.

now he sounds fun. People like him I chase from server to server
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: TRIXSTER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198800

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768

Dragon Mercenary wrote: Since u refuse to take this to pms. I will.

That was not directed to you my brother!!!!Swop should of pmed you about this instead of airing it on this thread.He should know better...same as involving his entire squad instead of whos being discussed. Oh well goodluck with this id ignore as much as you can dragon!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198801

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

That was directed to swop. I asked for me and him to continue through pms but he continues to post here
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Rebirth 5 years 8 months ago #198808

  • |111th|tSwopCaml
  • |111th|tSwopCaml's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1228
  • Thank you received: 809
You didnt use pms in the first place before you included falcons as having hit men when we never have. Thats what i addressed and only addressed. I strongly dislike overgeneralizations that are being done. One pilot does not define a squadron. And pms should have been done before falcons were falsely accused as a whole and screenshots as well for evidence.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 5 years 8 months ago #198809

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

OK there seems to be a whole lot of nonsense generated and some valid points I will make a few comments:

Some are concerned with the T.A.S.K. Force pilots selected

Now I thought the more we had the better but initially I think choosing some pilots I can trust and back will be a better way to go and with no one ven on the list yet we really don't need any. I have selected the few I think are the easiest to manage and show the least likely to cause issue. Now before anyone can actually be part of T.A.S.K. I must speak with you either through PM or whatever we can work out so we are on the same page and then I will be responsible for all dealings of T.A.S.K.

Squads saying they will handle it themselves and Don't like the idea of T.A.S.K.
Well to me that's the dumbest argument posed yet. They are saying "We don't think that's a good idea for you to do it, but its great when we do it!" Yep, dumb. What about the squadless or smaller ones what about the overall idea that someone is trying to deal with those who want to ruin games. To tell you the truth since the mods left I think Ive seen less cursing and team killing and bad behavior than I ever have in df so I was surprised when this was requested.

The statement of T.A.S.K.
idunno was asking about the statement and making it more friendly, I actually did since the first statement said to not even give a reason and shoot them right away red or blue. There is the difference.


I have to love the fact that everyone only has negativity to share and put energy into. I think that D8 given to those pilots who got more players and in turn more money into DF should have gold planes so we can all see and thanks them for making this DF world better. We hope to make it better also and before more of you go off again why not wait until something is actually done first. Then maybe it might make sense to complain.

My T.A.S.K. Force choices are

Dragon Mercenary
idunno
Zeek t}{e FrE@k
G.I. Mac
Gunnerzz

For now can you please pm me and let me know that you want to be part of the force and we will go from there. For the others as the T.A.S.K. list grows I will call upon you and see if you are still interested at that time.

Thanks

Whiplash
DD | T.A.S.K.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zeek t}{e FrE@k, Mac, Rat Tat Tat!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whiplash.
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds