TOPIC:

Rangers Aces 5 years 5 months ago #374284

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Default Lone Player message for all members of our teams: Lones Rangers, Rangers Aces and Lone's Rangers Inc: Thanks to all members of the Rangers family who play with joy and want to play in a balanced, fair and always winning but without losing the pleasure of playing honestly and thinking about the collective good of all players. Thank you to our Rangers Aces team for winning 9 # place and Lone's Rangers for reaching number 1. So, continue with strength, disposition and passion, but also be sure to take care of your family, your personal life, studies, work, and your Cheers . Be happy here and out of here. In the meantime, celebrate !!! Fruit of the work of each team member. Forward Rangers !!!!!

I'm getting very proud of Rangers Aces !!!

In chapter 6 of the book of Judges, God sees that Gideon had strength in himself to deliver his people. God was bringing to Gideon the solution to the problem of his people, as proof that God was still with them. Youth is the driving force of societies. And Gideon did not escape the rule. A young man who was, he was called to deliver his people. "Go in this thy strength." God was referring to spiritual strength, inner strength.

God saw in Gideon FAITH that brings change, able to remove mountains. Perhaps this is what God saw in Gideon, and he continues to see in the youth of the whole world. Faith and moral courage to say NO to corruption, violence, drugs, irresponsible sex and injustice. Could it be that in today's youth, there is this same force?

Youth is hope for a freer, fairer and more egalitarian world. For our faith can permeate humanity with such values. It is necessary to develop the faith, to increase the knowledge so that the course of life, sometimes not pleasant, does not obscure the convictions of change. Therefore, the youth must take their place before society and listen to the voice of God saying: in your strength, courageous young men, because I am with you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: _|-R-|_BR©®°

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Rangers Aces 5 years 5 months ago #374286

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Some special thanks to those who believed in our project: Gen Edi, Jok3r, Siemens, Target, Bob Lee Dog, Smoke Screen, Devitte, Strange, Pluton38 and also those who arrived later and have contributed significantly as Senta Pua, Hill, BR, Marine 77, Study Wings, Wampuskat2, Shootyou, Kimai, Elvis, Sharpshooter II and other colleagues. Ah: Number 17, I can not forget him, it would not be elegant because he is contributing beyond all the expectations of all the players of Dogfight Elite and his loyalty to our family Lone's Rangers, until now it is incredible and colossal, I think if I play every day I will not be able to reach his success, level 41 and he is already in the 37th place in the ranking of pilots, he is a volunteer who came of his own free will and explodes the record numbers of the team and others as well. Thank you also to all the male and female team leaders who supported and blessed the founding of our team on 03/03/2018 with positive words. Now we are reaping the fruits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _|-R-|_BR©®°

Rangers Aces 5 years 3 months ago #375306

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
TOPIC: Dogfight Elite 1.1.0 to be released
Dogfight Elite 1.1.0 to be released 40 minutes ago #375305
zuperman
zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
Administrator
Administrator
Thank you received: 10435
Subscriber
Hi

I'm aware of a whole bunch of issues but I have my hands tied due to holidays. Apple doesn't review any updates until after vacations and Unity is also not releasing fixes until afterwards.

In any case, I expect to release the next update on January 7, 2019. And it Dogfight Elite 1.1.0 will include:
- Option for subscribers to choose WW1 or all plane type games. Non-subscribers will get random game depending on their level.
- I changed the wait time for non-subscribers, from 7 minutes to only 15 seconds. I don't remove it completely because otherwise people keep connecting/disconnecting.
- The hangar will display the game type you are getting into (btc, zep...) so you know before hand which plane do you want to select.
- You'll also get the warning system and why you've been banned/muted and for how long if you break the rules.
- You'll be able to select the numbers of bombs you fly with on the hangar, so you don't begin with 4 bombs and need to drop them if you wish to have less.
- New mission type for WW2 games. (pending until it's released to every platform).
- Fixes on Apple ipad crashes and Android crashes (pending on Unity to send me a fix).
- Fixed the forgot password button. It should again send that password to your email.
- Updated all Facebook libraries so you can connect using facebook again.
- Many other small fixes, too many to list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, † V.Huntress War, Lone Player
Last Edit

• Page:
Moderators: _|-R-|_BR©®°
Time to create page: 0.574 seconds