Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

~DARK*NIGHT*II~ future 6 years 5 months ago #367089

• DÂTÔÑË
  • DÂTÔÑË's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello members or intrested pilots, i am the second commanding officer darknight 2 you can refer to me as datone. I am currently making this post to inform that we will be looking for eager pilots who play often, and play well. I am in charge of creating infastructure, meaning i must build a squad capable of performing to the highest caliber, and i intend to do so, i will begin to recruit pilots that i know are willing to spend the time and effort to push this squad forward. They have to be ambitous and want to play, i am not stating this to make it seem as though im changing the core meaning of this game, which is too have fun, i am simply offering a sense of community, a sense of belonging, i intend to draw more and more active pilots as time goes by, i will update every two days on how the recruitments are going. Thank you for reading this post, and remember play well, play often, and most importantly have fun. Datone signing off; over and out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DÂTÔÑË.

~DARK*NIGHT*II~ future 6 years 5 months ago #367093

• ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!
  • Thank you received: 14
Hey wow you speak directly out from my heart! I DONT ask him to write this post, but its told very well, seems a 2 nd in command is found and hes is motivated. I have nothing in addition to say, we will bild a top squad and u heard him, ask trustful danote for any questions and im ( my job is to look that we get our target anynice day) too always ready foranswer any questions and whatever u wanna know.

In respect.
ENOXX !
(DARK*NIGHT Leader)

~DARK*NIGHT*II~ future 6 years 5 months ago #367150

• DÂTÔÑË
  • DÂTÔÑË's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
So here is the update on recruitment, we have a few new members who were accepted by Enoxx, i am currently working on recruiting a lvl 20 pilot known as rose flyer. While it may be take sometime to catch momentum we are slowly gaining traction, and over time we will grow stronger. My next update will be on monday. thank you for reading this post, and remember play well, play often, and most of all have fun. Datone signing off
The following user(s) said Thank You: ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!

Last edit: by DÂTÔÑË.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds