Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wolf Pack...zup added some new features! 4 years 4 months ago #378803

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4958
Howdy Wolf Pack,
We have a great active group and some new members--so great job! Zup is busy working his magic and has added some updates. Two I like are and some nice improvements:

- Added detection of spawn killers. They will get killed by the person they are killing and points deducted from their score.
- Added detection of leaving a game. If you leave before it ends, it will count as a game lost.

- Made tanks faster.
- Killing parachuters and tanks will count towards the number of kills on Dogfight missions.

*Look for his update announcements on the forum when you see his name Zuperman.

I actually had the spawn killer feature work well in game. For those new to WP, we don't practice this as it's poor play. If you gun down over and over before a pilot gets a chance to take off it's not showing your talent as a player--example, you pin them to the runway. Viper and others in Squad Chat or (SC) will give some advice on how not to be a SPAWN KILLER. The way we play attracts folks to our squad and they stay.

Also, try and stay in the game and support your team. Some games have been glitchy, but it will get better. It's not about winning or losing, but how you represent your squad with honor. Sometimes you have to leave because life comes first, but folks of DFE know if a WOLF is on your team , they will fight hard.

Have a howling good time!

OOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOoooOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel, Viper10{WP}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.
  • Page:
Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.807 seconds