• WOLF. PACK
  • Thank you received: 2
JBryan invited and I'm lvl 8. I'd like to join WP
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Membership request 6 years 11 months ago #360902

• Jbryan1000
  • Thank you received: 27
Have flown several games with FLORIDA BOY. He is pretty deadly and definitely good wolf material. I would be honored to fly next to him as a squad member
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Jbryan1000.

Membership request 6 years 11 months ago #360904

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Thank you received: 4939

FLORIDA BOY wrote: JBryan invited and I'm lvl 8. I'd like to join WP

Hello Florida boy. I am Cypher7 Wolf Packs recruiting Officer. With Jbryans invite and recommendation we will gladly start your probation period and the first step to becoming a pack member. Please enter game mode and hit the squadron tab. There you will be able to search squads. In that tab type WOLF .PACK exactly as I have just done. All letters high case hit space bar after WOLF the period then PACK no spac between period and PACK. At the top of the squad you should see Viper myself Dunc7 etc. hit apply. Then please return to this page and indicate you have submitted your request.

You are now directed to alter your in game name to FLORIDA BOY{WP-p} This is how we identify new recruits. Upon entering a match with other pack members please great with a hearty and powerful howl AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.

each Wolf has a distinct howl. Develop yours Howl Loud Howl Proud. We will be happy to start your training. As well it is not neccasary to always switch sides to be on the same side as your brothers. If the team your on needs you and out gunned. We as Wolfs try to help those in need. As well gives us the chance to gauge your skills. Welcome to the pack.

Note Worthy. Viper is our Alpha and Squad CO Please give him a special Paw Salute. You will not meet a better Squadron Leader
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, DireWolf{WP}, Jbryan1000, FLORIDA BOY

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

Membership request 6 years 11 months ago #360907

• FLORIDA BOY
  • FLORIDA BOY's Avatar Topic Author
  • WOLF. PACK
  • Thank you received: 2
I entered game mode and applied to join. Changing my name presently
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

Membership request 6 years 11 months ago #360916

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Thank you received: 4939

FLORIDA BOY wrote: I entered game mode and applied to join. Changing my name presently

I am glad we got to meet last night. Our official Squad thread is currently under construction As yours truly(me) pulled a doozy of a mistake and erased oud Squadron thread. Once we get that alll sorted I ill direct you there where you can meet the Squad. Ypu will find we are a social bunch and enjoy a unique brotherhood. there are many personalities that make up Wolf Pack. Its a real great buncjh guys. Jbryan as one of our newer recruits is blowing the sky full of wholes. Reminds me of a young Dunc7. You move you kind of guy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo.

Some things to look forward to. When your through the probation period you will be then entitled to all perks and aspects of our squad. We will set you up with a banner. as well we will welcome you into our Discord App. That first night aboard you will be sat across from Skeeter and BLK Wolf. These guys ate my party Wolf wing men I will be there stoking the fireand warming up Viper and Dires Scotch, Pmoon will be out back at his Moonshine still. Stars and Bars mans the BBQ and ol here its some cool stuff to look forwardf will be ripping some tunes . Alex our Squad Photographer will be the Papparazzi. So you see there is lots of cool stuff on the horizon. The Probation period will go by quickl. Please feel free to ask any question. We are happy to help
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

Membership request 6 years 11 months ago #360919

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Welcome Florida Boy to Wolf Pack!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

• Page:
Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds