• Page:

TOPIC:

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #233967

• nixkillin
  • nixkillin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 345

Squad chat is a powerful weapon and we hardly ever use it.Everyone knows how difficult it is to meet up with someone in SC and it only saves the last msg. So I'm proposing SC times. If you log onto the game, before a match, stop by SC and say hi and which server your going to play. We could also meet up at the top of hour or at the 30 min mark. If you finish a match at 25 after or 5 till, just wait a few and see if anyone stops by. I did this yesterday and ended up talking to Hb for 30 min. I know a silent SC doesn't bother most of us, we're used to it, but i think a lot of the newer, lower ranked pilots, look forward to it and are discouraged when they find out how quiet it can be.(again, not our fault, it only saves the last msg) So if your one of those complaining about it, then do something about it. Crank up the SC, tell a joke, or just hi.

The Magnum GI
The following user(s) said Thank You: {O}__PREDATOR__, horriblebreast, Kamikaze King, HITGIRL, nightorado, Rael Zappa, nebular

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234021

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
i agree with you nix. squad chat is great but very tough to catch people on. i will do my best to be around more in wing 3's SC. also wing 1's SC can go for a day or so without anyone saying anything. it's no fun having a conversation with yourself, but leaving a note saying "flying in artois" or "going to vimy" will do the trick.

glad you brought this up nix.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, nightorado

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234039

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
I can add a way to send a push notification to your phone when someone on your squad or friend list connects... would that be good?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, ZebraUp, {O}__PREDATOR__, horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, Rael Zappa

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234055

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

zuperman wrote: I can add a way to send a push notification to your phone when someone on your squad or friend list connects... would that be good?

Good idea zup

The Magnum GI

Last edit: by nixkillin.

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234059

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Si por que.te.podrias conectar con esa o esas personas.yo tengo un grupo de washap,y nos.citamos despues en el chat global de esa manera elegimos servidor.unas veces entramos 3 otra 2.depende un poco de la suerte y lo saturado que este el servidor...si es asi salimos otra vez al chat y elegimos otro servidor muchas veces da resultado.

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234060

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

If you Might connect with that or those personas.yo have a group of washap, and we quote after the global chat that way we choose servidor.unas three other times we 2.depende a bit of luck and saturated This server ... if so we went over to chat and chose another server often works.

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234069

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

zuperman wrote: I can add a way to send a push notification to your phone when someone on your squad or friend list connects... would that be good?

I think that's great...with a way to disable for those who don't want it
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234092

• horriblebreast
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101

that would be wonderful! communication within the game is very difficult so any bit helps.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234103

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
it would be useful to have the existing game chat be a 'Team' chat showing to your blue team only....

that way no matter who shows on your team you can use some tactics....

and it would take away the taunting and abuse sometimes seen and replace it with action....

thoughts??

or a toggle between team and all....
The following user(s) said Thank You: {O}__PREDATOR__, nixkillin, Kamikaze King

Last edit: by nebular. Reason: added 1st thought

Squad Chat... 9 years 4 months ago #234264

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Nebulas wrote: it would be useful to have the existing game chat be a 'Team' chat showing to your blue team only....

that way no matter who shows on your team you can use some tactics....

and it would take away the taunting and abuse sometimes seen and replace it with action....

thoughts??

or a toggle between team and all....

Would be epic neb. I'm pretty sure that every single one of us would love to have a toggled team chat. My only concern is slowing the game down. There must've been a reason it was never made that way. Most multiplayer games have this option already and I'm sure they brought this up in the developing phase.

The Magnum GI
The following user(s) said Thank You: {O}__PREDATOR__, nightorado, Rael Zappa, nebular

• Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds