TOPIC:

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293677

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am more precise then a SNIPER!!...
  • Thank you received: 204

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

S99 wrote: Now how about you guys say why the game shouldn't be changed?? Or now you want some ketchup to go with it??

Change everything, or leave it the same. You will still complain. That's what you're here for. No other reason.

Complain?? Nah... Sir I want a bit advantage for us tactical fighters who thinks headon is a suicide!! Now it goes 100-0 for headoners(stats padders)-tactical fighters!! I just want that to be 50-50... You guy not gonna have all the advantage and even complain when we ask for more realism u know !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293678

• MOA
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Thank you received: 140
I'd like to say that since my plane isn't very maneuverable I do head on now I think that if I had a more maneuverable plane I would do both why both? Because the course of battle may require it if a red is far away shooting at me I shoot if they are behind me I turn and shoot is it really that big of a deal?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293679

• MOA
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Thank you received: 140
Odd s99 you say that your as precise as a sniper in your motto but don't do head on interesting...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293680

• S99
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am more precise then a SNIPER!!...
  • Thank you received: 204

MOA wrote: Odd s99 you say that your as precise as a sniper in your motto but don't do head on interesting...

That's the problem here people think I don't do headons and keep dropping!! BS!! I got 70% of my kills though headons!! And got a few hangers too(don't believe me?? Play bombing game with me you will understand our me and sir comet just had one ask him)!! I am just trying to make this game a bit more tactical!! So that tactics is more important then your plane or skills!! And I believe everyone got the smartness to make a good tactics!! Where now it's just a first person shooter game , not an air combat simulator!!

Last edit: by S99.

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293721

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

S99 wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

S99 wrote:

DireWolf {WP} wrote:

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: I say leave it like it is . We didnt have aircraft carriers in world war 1 either and carriers still dont cruise around on duck pond lakes . So stop trying to get the game more realistic by changing projectile range . Leave it as it is please Zup .

Good point! I might add if it were realistic and you were shot down, you'd never play again. Dead is dead.

That's what I am asking for!! Why should we face the best even after breaking the nuts and using the best tactics and trying the most craziest and riskiest move to take them, what's the use when they will come up again instantly to kill us(let new players join instead of the dead). The fear of death will start a complete new level of gameplay and will force use of deadly tactics instead of mere head on fights flying through the middle . I wont worry about projectile drop but will vote for it if votes count... But I will strongly recommend to limit the tracers to line of sight only and decrease the distance from where the tracer appears ....

Because the intent of this game is arcade style. You want realism? Go find another game and piss off. This game is what it describes, don't ask it to be something it won't and shouldn't be.

I am going nowhere!! If you fear this game will become hard then why don't you go and play candy crush instead?? (uhoh even there you have to wait for 20mins after you loose all the 5 lives) ;) :whistle: And this game is ' Dogfight' not some ' Plane shooter simulator'. These game says online air combat simulator ... Never knew a air combat where the bombers were fighting and killing each other or two planes initiating headons! Do you remember??

Reality is you can whine and bitch for these changes, but the creator of the game has already stated they won't be seen here. So accept it for what it is or move on.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, AGNI_VEER

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293728

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: If you would like, you can go back and read "all" of my posts. Find one where I asked for the game to be changed, because I can't compete. I don't want a trophy for showing up, I don't need someone to pat me on the back because I did a good job. When the game ends, I just go to the next one. Everyone who has played this game (even for a short time) knows who I am and what I'm about. Straight shooter, turn fighter, game winner. Plain and simple. I have adjusted my game play. As the game is now sometimes I have the advantage sometimes I don't. A PC player can out turn me, so can a player on a phone. But do I come on here asking it to be changed? Nope. I find a way to push forward. Either way I fight, it's a war game. It will be a couple of weeks or months, some new player will start this same thread whining about the game being unfair. Someone smarter than me said "repeating the same actions and expecting different results, is the definition of stupidity" good day.

Well said brother Hulk B) .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, AGNI_VEER

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293773

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
To s99 one thing I have noticed about you in games .the reason you have such a hard time long range shooting is your to dam busy talking shut up and shoot .take the time you spend typing and aim your dam plane simple solution.and when you talk to much it distracts your team mates .most of us have been around long enough to know how others fly we do not need instructions.

Just sayin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293775

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

darraxx wrote: To s99 one thing I have noticed about you in games .the reason you have such a hard time long range shooting is your to dam busy talking shut up and shoot .take the time you spend typing and aim your dam plane simple solution.and when you talk to much it distracts your team mates .most of us have been around long enough to know how others fly we do not need instructions.

Just sayin

Although RB1 s99 is my friend, u do have a valid point of discussion there darraxx ? :lol: I'm sure 99 has noticed it as well, but once he gets to going on & on in the middle of a server war, I will mute my self.. & try not to fly to close by him cuz he will steal (take) all u'r kils ? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: luv u 99, but yah darraxx, never met a Guy who could maintain (talk) a conversation & still be able to shoot a whole server down single handedly, now that's one tough cookie ? :lol: :silly: :woohoo:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

The following user(s) said Thank You: S99

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293779

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
I've heard about "Beating a dead horse".

But this is the first time I see people RESSURRECTING A HORSE TO KILL HIM AGAIN, JUST TO BEAT HIM A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N.

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, AGNI_VEER

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293786

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: I've heard about "Beating a dead horse".

But this is the first time I see people RESSURRECTING A HORSE TO KILL HIM AGAIN, JUST TO BEAT HIM A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N. and A.G.A.I.N.

Lmao there were still some.bits left over from the last bbq .zup won't give it a a new horse until we have finished this one .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293829

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Look what else I found, possibly related to this thread!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293837

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote: Look what else I found, possibly related to this thread!

hey we have to do something with the prices no one will eat .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}

Kill Range to far 8 years 7 months ago #293838

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Warning this thread has now been hijacked for the sole.purpose of selling Oscar Myers mystery meat .

caution you may feel the need to eat oats after eating
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Time to create page: 0.597 seconds