• Page:

TOPIC:

HADES...Mis disculpas 8 years 3 months ago #309780

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • D93 Big Gunzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
I apologize to HADES for the behavior of a player, +One, from The Foreign Legion. I found out from him that yes he did team kill you as you said on The Foreign Legion thread. He said he did it because he did not like your name, HADES. That is unacceptable from him.

He is no longer with our squad and once again I do apologize for not doing something about this sooner. At the time it happened I was new to The Foreign Legion and did not give you the respect that you deserved. Honestly he should have been the person to do so. Because he is not man enough I will be.

You can always speak to me if something comes up with a player from The Foreign Legion. I will do my best to help.

I am going to use google to translate this into spanish. I hope it will make sense.

D93 Big Gunzzz

.............................................................................................................

Pido disculpas a HADES por el comportamiento de un jugador, +One, de The Foreign Legion. Me enteré de lo que sí lo hizo el equipo a matar como usted ha dicho en el hilo de The Foreign Legion. Dijo que lo hizo porque no le gustaba su nombre, HADES . Eso es inaceptable desde él.

Él ya no es con nuestro equipo y una vez más pido disculpas por no hacer algo acerca de esto antes. En el momento que ocurrió yo era nuevo en The Foreign Legion y no le dan el respeto que te mereces . Honestamente que debería haber sido la persona que lo haga. Porque no es lo suficientemente hombre como yo seré .

Siempre puedes hablar conmigo si algo le ocurre a un jugador de The Foreign Legion. Haré lo mejor que pueda para ayudar.

Voy a utilizar Google para traducir esto en español . Espero que tenga sentido .

D93 Big Gunzzz
The following user(s) said Thank You: H[A]DES, nestor, Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, damianaa207, NEWBERY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

HADES...Mis disculpas 8 years 3 months ago #309965

• H[A]DES
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 59
Muy buenas tardes! Agradezco que me entienda y se tome el atrevimiento de hacermelo saber por este medio. No se preocupe. Usted muestra un lado muy honorable y de todo un MORAF! Gracias por ofrecerme la confianza de poder hablarle cuando sea necesario. Espero volar a su lado mi amigo!

Perdone los errores de haberlos, uso el traductor!

Un abrazo y saludos!!

Con afecto: H[A]DES

========================================================================================

Good afternoon! I understand and appreciate the audacity to let me know by this means is taken. Do not worry. You show a very honorable one side and all MORAF! Thanks for giving me the confidence to speak when necessary. I hope to fly beside my friend!

Forgive mistakes if any, use the translator!

A hug and greetings !!

Affectionately: H[A]DES
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, §î©@®ïØ, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by H[A]DES.

HADES...Mis disculpas 8 years 1 month ago #317484

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

D93 Big Gunzzz, Sir:

Dear friend is really you an honorable person, his attitude and nobility as leader precede him and realize his great human qualities, as a pilot of great brotherhood Ñ, agredezco gesture towards my brother and friend Hades. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, D93 Big Gunzzz

HADES...Mis disculpas 8 years 1 month ago #317504

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Big amigo gran gesto por tu parte par con Evans,te lo agradezco enormemente.todo el mundo se mete con el muchas veces sin razón alguna.nunca salen a la luz los pilotos que
Le hacentro daño a el y eso me enfurece.el
Hermano Evans,es gran persona.otros muchos son
Indeseables y no aparecen en tópic alguno.
El solo se defiende cuando lo atacan,nadie está libre de culpa.una vez más gracias Big.te
Honra lo que hiciste amigo. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: §î©@®ïØ, D93 Big Gunzzz

HADES...Mis disculpas 8 years 1 month ago #318782

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • D93 Big Gunzzz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Gracias a todos por las palabras bonitas . Todos estamos aquí para jugar el juego y divertirse . Creo en dos reglas aquí . Una de ellas es no hacer trampa . Dos es que no es un idiota . Aparte de eso, todo el mundo debería jugar como quieren . Esperemos que todo el mundo puede mostrar respeto al hacerlo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, H[A]DES, Muro0406

• Page:
Moderators: Nachoo
Time to create page: 0.661 seconds