TOPIC:

Planes rarely show up on the map. Z, plz explain. 12 years 2 months ago #8812

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Hey Z, ever since I started, I noticed that all the planes don't show up on the minimap, or even on the main screen.I've been told that this is just another Apple-only glitch, just our punishment for not winning the right raffle. (My dad won the iPad in a raffle) So anyway, I find it annoying that even at close range, planes don't show up on the screen, then appear long enough to be shot at, but then they disappear. It's inconvenient, and harmful to the game. For example, y, esterday Lt. Hy was in a tank behind my base, and it flipped and got stuck. He was on the other team, but of course I wanted the competition. (It was a 7 vs. Me game.) So he tells me he's behind my base, so when I die, I look, and it doesn't show him. After a few times it does, and I blow up the tank. That didn't harm me, but it was annoying. There are games I've lost as a result of this I'm sure, as players passed me instead of being shot. I have no idea if this is an Apple thing, a I'm-doing-something-wrong thing, or an everyone thing, but it's annoying. Of course it would require an update, so I wouldn't see an improvement until my grandchildren are dead, due to Apple being full of idiots, but my great-great-great grandkids would appreciate the update I'm sure. If this is an intended part of the game, please let me know. Thanks guys!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheer: :) B) B)
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Planes rarely show up on the map. Z, plz explain. 12 years 2 months ago #8830

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
LAG.

Happens to me too.

Qazfdsa
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Please Log in to join the conversation.