• Page:

TOPIC:

Rules of Game 12 years 2 months ago #8471

• Hell Cat - 2
  • Hell Cat - 2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37
Can someone direct me to the rules of the game? I don't understand some days whats going on. For instance. Some days I get points when in Carrier game when I bomb. Some days Don't. Other days loose 50 pts. Also loose points when a guy behind me spawns and doesn't see me and crashes into me. Why? Also how long does Immunity last? I was in game today when every one I shot was immune for whole game except for one poor guy I kept shooting down. (sorry guy ). And when you shoot higher rank (if he is not immune ) what is pts compared to lower rank. Where do I find list for that? I am addicted to this game and love it but whats up with this stuff. Does any one else wanna know? Plus there is some cursing in player names. Can that be eliminated?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Rules of Game 12 years 2 months ago #8472

• iQQi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 62
FWIW: I have asked a similar question in another post after searching the forum and other potential online sources, did not find anything, other than occasional mention of stuff in these forum discussions. Because I am new to games in general I think part of it is playing is figuring out how to play and what the 'rules' are, this in a sense a part of the game. I wondered for example what the bars were at the top of the screen (indicators / counter for events in mission like hangers destroyed). Found the partial explanation in a discussion.

I too would love to see some sort of simple guide as to the rules and 'stuff' on the screen - a lot of nuances here.

...I am addicted to this game and love it ...

Yeah, me too!
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. --- Goethe

Last edit: by iQQi. Reason: spelling

Re: Rules of Game 12 years 2 months ago #8474

• *Cloudbuster*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Keep Your Head In The Clouds
  • Thank you received: 60
When you first login to the game it would be nice to have an option to access a page with the basic rules of the game and how points are awarded. You would obviously need to breakout the rules based upon the type of game played.

Last edit: by *Cloudbuster*.

Re: Rules of Game 12 years 2 months ago #8476

• *Cloudbuster*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Keep Your Head In The Clouds
  • Thank you received: 60
The practice doesn't even teach a beginner who to shoot at. I've probably been shot down 50 times by aspirants on my own team.

Re: Rules of Game 12 years 2 months ago #8497

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Well I got some of the rules or how points ate given out. 100 points for every game won if yiu crash after killing planes you lose all your points you earned in that flight you get 50 points for planes shot down I think it is 25 for low ranked players you get 10 points for every bulit that hits the zep if you hit it in the vital spots shooting the stricter while the Engels are on it will not give you points you must kill Engels first then structer of the zeplen. When you are shot down go into parishute if you want to keep your points if you don't you lose 50 if killd in parishute you lose 50 points out of the points you get frome killing bombing that stuff when you crash you lose them all when you land they become pernmint and stay for ever but you must land at your airstrip or carrir for that to work goes with the rearming and repairing.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds