TOPIC:

Z please smash some sense into apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #7173

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • |111th|Qazfdsa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
What the heck all of us apple users (even though I also use android) r getting freaking tired of this!!!!!!! It's apples fault!! Y don't u tell them to get off their @$$es and start running the updates!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Z please smash some sense into apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #7176

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Qazfdsa wrote: What the heck all of us apple users (even though I also use android) r getting freaking tired of this!!!!!!! It's apples fault!! Y don't u tell them to get off their @$$es and start running the updates!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1. Telling off Apple will do nothing but possibly remove their service of having the game even up in their Appstore.

2. Good luck getting a hold of Apple

3. Have some patience. Every day Apple is loaded with more and more apps/updates that require a personal review. They don't want inappropriate content, copyrighted content and other material against their User Agreement Policy being loaded onto their Appstore.

4. Apple users will eventually get their update. Every day, the update moves up higher and higher on the queue of games they've reviewed.

5. Patience.

At least Apple users may still enjoy online play. It's just a game mate, no sense in getting that mad over it.

Re: Z please smash some sense into apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #7178

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
i always get mad over it!!!!!! and qaz,please post the picture and make ita topic
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Z please smash some sense into apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #7184

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
...I don't understand why you'd get mad over a game -- especially when it's something you can't control, hahahah.

Re: Z please smash some sense into apple!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #7190

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I agree with slender man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slenderman

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds