TOPIC:

Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7142

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I forgot my password when I went to go do the squadron thing so I went in game and did the thing for forgotten password becuse I thought it would email me a new one and I could change it to what ever I won't but it never came to my email i know I put in my email right becuse it did not do the message email not valid but said new password sent to email but I never got it so z do you think you could privet message me my info for my skydavis character for Ingame.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7144

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Are you sure you're entering all the appropriate and correct data? It's working fine for me!

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7145

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
I entered every thing right but my password so I did the thing for it to email me a password but it won't send one to me buts that's probly becuse my email is all messed up no one can send stuff to me anymore.

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7167

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
I went and tride it agen but got nuthing zuperman please help.

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7169

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Have you tried logging into your email?

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7170

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yes i loged into my email and checked it and pressed the get mail button a thousand times hoping it would come in but it won't come unfortunately it came the first time I did that a month ago and it gave me my password but it stopped working so iv gone to try and get a new one just can't get the darn email this actuly the second time my password stopped working first it was my cats name then it quit on me so I got some numbers wich now quit working when the squadrons came out but this time the game won't send a email to me to get the new password I did have a acount called skydavis1 and it completely stopped working the day the bridge came out and that was the same day my password first stopped working for the skydavis acount wich now the new password stopped working the other day when squads came out I know I'm typing every thing right becuse I don't have the game remember my password so I remember it my self and I keep it written down some where to and the email I put in to I write them down on a peace of paper and put it in a box I have on a shelf in my room so I'm puting all correct info in but it dose not like my password so I have it send me a new one and it says email sent but it never comes it drivs me nuts.

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7171

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
I try to help everyone on here -- but I'm afraid you may have misplaced your information or something has gone wrong. I'd definitely contact Z for this one mate.

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7172

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
Skydavis I have a solution! Change ur skydavis accounts password.
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7174

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Can't do thst becuse it dose not reconize my password that's why I need it to send me a new one.

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7175

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Qazfdsa wrote: Skydavis I have a solution! Change ur skydavis accounts password.

Yeah, he said he can't even get into his account to begin with, hahahah.

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7181

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
forgot my passwords too :(
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Dogfight did not email my Ingame password z help 12 years 2 months ago #7192

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
You to did the game email a new password to you or did it say it did and it never came.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds