TOPIC:

Plane turns horrible 12 years 2 months ago #6812

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Hey z my planes are all turning very badly now I have my setting on full sensitivity and it turns worse than it should you can't turn with a bomb and with out a bomb you barly can with out a bomb it takes 20 seconds to go 360 degrees with a bomb probly a hour becuse it just barly banks and when you pull up it doesn't do anything with a bomb. With out a bomb it flys worse than it should regularly with a bomb. Iv tried two diffrent devices my iPod touch 3rd gen and my friends iPad2 same thing every time. It gets worse every time I try to reset my settings.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Plane turns horrible 12 years 2 months ago #6813

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Sorry to hear that. I've been battling that since Christmas. The two things that I think are slowing you is your device and your Internet connection. I reloaded the game and that helped. I check my ping on my wifi and if it's above 100ms I fly slow if its below 90 I fly pretty good. Below 75 and I can fly like you guys. Unfortunately I'm always laggy in prime time. iPad 2 runs way better than my 4s. If you run good sometimes and not others I would think its not the game?

Re: Plane turns horrible 12 years 2 months ago #6814

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I reinstalled the game and it working beter now thx for the info.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds