Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

TODAY'S UPDATE 1/31/12 FOR VERSION 4.3.12 FAIL!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #6782

• BADLUCK13
  • BADLUCK13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey Z, you already know about my issues before that I had to reinstall game a couple times for it to work. Well, today's update ruin my game. I download it and opens but when choosing plane I have a black background and then it force closes everytime. I have reinstall this game 10x maybe more. I have perfect internet connection, phone is up to date, and phone is new. But what I don't get is why is this the only game that ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES!!!! There is more updates on this game than playing on it. My other multiplayer online games are perfect. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! I know you're doing your best but honestly this is ridiculous, no offend. HTC EVO 4G Android

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: TODAY'S UPDATE 1/31/12 FOR VERSION 4.3.12 FAIL!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #6784

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
With me, I just get the force close/report option.

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Re: TODAY'S UPDATE 1/31/12 FOR VERSION 4.3.12 FAIL!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #6786

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
I uninstalled and reinstalled three times, now working :)))

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

Re: TODAY'S UPDATE 1/31/12 FOR VERSION 4.3.12 FAIL!!!! 12 years 2 months ago #6800

• BADLUCK13
  • BADLUCK13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9
After 7 reinstall today 2-1-12 I was able to do the following. Unmount SD card on settings(don't take out SD), reinstall game, mount SD card on settings, and if worked. I got my wings back. I know now that I won't update unless is necessary like a new version that is needed to play. See you in the skies, if I ever see you?! Lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds