TOPIC:

Multiple Accounts on same Device 12 years 3 months ago #6653

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Hey, so me and my dad both play dogfight, but it gets annoying cuz he has to use my account cuz i cant figure out how to have an account for him on our ipad that i am currently registered on. it gets annoying cuz hes not exactly good, and i dont like people getting to kill me so easy, and screwing up my record. thanks! i'd appreciate it if someone would accually answer this one lol! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Multiple Accounts on same Device 12 years 3 months ago #6654

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
A friend of mine in game had his account ereased 3 times can you fix this z?his old account is wolf silverheart.
Multiple is a cool idea maybe there can be a button where you can see all your accounts and have maybe 5 slots for all of them?
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Multiple Accounts on same Device 12 years 3 months ago #6656

• Hell Cat - 2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37
My son and I have a similar question. Good Point to make.

Re: Multiple Accounts on same Device 12 years 3 months ago #6657

• whitenow
  • These were real men in real combat. Imagine that
  • Thank you received: 18
Please let us know something about this. I would freak out :ohmy: if I lost my whitenow account! Also, how can I use my plauer account on all of my devices? I have tried the install on all my devices option bit it comes up as other names. Please help.

Re: Multiple Accounts on same Device 12 years 3 months ago #6737

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13143
Hi

1) Multiple account on same device. Simple. Don't hit "remember my password" when you login, that way it will always ask you for your info. If you already hit remember my password, delete your game and install it again, then don't hit remember the password :)

2) No account has ever been lost or deleted. EVER. (knock on wood).

Ok, I replied this question multiple times so I thought it was solved but it just keeps coming and coming :P

It is always the person forgetting their email address or their password or entered a fake email or simply their device entering into autocorrect mode and adding some additional character to their info without them noticing.

I'm sure I'll have to say it again but if someone tells you that their account was deleted or lost, tell them that it's literally IMPOSSIBLE. (i get emails every day with this and I always solve it, it's as simple as that, tell them to write me an email).

One solution from my part is that when people register, not to allow them to play and just send them their password to the provided email. That way if it's not correct or fake, they won't play. I don't want to do this since there will be a delay, they'll have to get out of the game and check their email. But it seems to be the only way to avoid the "my account was deleted!" messages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds