Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Newest Update not working 12 years 8 months ago #556

• Snooppy
  • Snooppy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Just downloaded another update for my android which is still not letting me play the full version. I checked to see what version it was and it says I have 4.0.12 lite. Not sure how that happened because I paid for it and had the full version before the 4.0.12 update. When I go to the market it shows I have the full version too. Hope this info helps. If theres anything I need to do just let me know.
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Newest Update not working 12 years 8 months ago #558

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi Snoopy, check this out. I've received about 50 complains like yours already due to some Google system change.

www.dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/4-a...ers-paying-twice#557

Re: Newest Update not working 12 years 8 months ago #560

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Btw, try this first.
1) Go to the android market place and download the update. It says it's 4.0.12 but really, it's a newer version.
2) Log into your multiplayer account. You will probably get a message that says "REG" or "Upgrade". Hit ok and ignore it. It's something I added to the server to tell your application that you've already paid and make some internal changes.
3) Try again going into your multiplayer again. It should work now and next time you reboot the game the "upgrade" button should be gone.

Let me know if that did the trick, otherwise shoot me an email with your account name or registered email and I'll help you out from there.

Re: Newest Update not working 12 years 8 months ago #562

• Snooppy
Thanks. Trying now. I'll let you know how it hours
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

Re: Newest Update not working 12 years 8 months ago #563

• Snooppy
I downloaded the update that posted about 3 hours ago on the market. When I open the app it still says upgrade on the main menu. I try to open multiplayer and a message still comes up asking me to pay the full version. I click on the love it button and it brings up the market window to pay the game. I close that window and the game either crashes and forces close or a window says that it lost connection to the server. Tried this about five times and rebooted my phone too. Still says I have the 4.0.12 lite version when I check the app version using the about button on the main menu.
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

Re: Newest Update not working 12 years 8 months ago #564

• Snooppy
Well, I just bought it again. Not sure if it has charged me but I'm not worried about the $4. Seems to be working now. Thanks for your help zuper.
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

Re: Newest Update not working 12 years 8 months ago #566

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Thanks man. I'm really lost at what's going on with Google Market Place since yesterday. I've been able to successfully let in some people though (25% success rate so far).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.723 seconds