Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hot to report players 2 years 8 months ago #383051

• noobkiller56742
  • noobkiller56742's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6

How do I report a player?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hot to report players 2 years 8 months ago #383053

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I think you have to do it from in the game you are playing by right clicking on that players name and there should be a report button. I haven't done it but maybe 4 times in 8 years but some folks need to be reported, mostly for cussing in a game.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383182

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Creo que ya no se puede hacer,así mejor también habia muchas injusticias,te echaban sin motivos muchas veces te reportaban sin pruebas 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Acegirl, Juan Marni

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383223

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Before you report,please make sure its not a typo or translation issue. I spell wrong because small phone, big thumbs. So instead of saying new,Ill say Jew by accident. I was trying g to spell my favorite plane plane the cooker,it did come out that way. Just a thought because I've been turned in were it was clearly a translation. Mistake. Peace
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383243

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
reporting is easy, either on the server screen just click the text and you'll see an option. Or in game, on the list of players press the name and you'll get the option too.

Some people think that getting reported gets them banned automatically. That's not the case, i get an email with all the logs and check it manually. Then i decide what to do with it.

Also, sometimes I banned people who fake report or report multiple times. Some people hit the report button 5 times thinking that they will ban that person automatically and all they do is waste time. If they keep reporting like that, i ban then for a while.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Cue Ball, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383245

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

Hi zup, as you know my own team player has created havoc within my own squadron. He kick all the members of our squadron team and even team kill cue all, dunc and 111th wazzup. One thing I don't really understand how did '111th' or 111th Lindsley manage to kick me out of my own squadron. I am MORAF in my own squadron. Lindsley is just air marshal. Can he overide my level of authority? Zup please do something about this. Lindsley has hurt my people in df and discredit my squadron and try to discourage people from playing in df and strike fear in the hearts of everyone who are playing. Please banned him before he does more harm to do those around him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383246

• Paco Zorapel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Paco the Taco :D
  • Thank you received: 288
This happened in another squadron: The Nights. Their only Air Marshal "bang50" kicked everyone EXCEPT the MORAF "The Best Ace" (as long as I knew the AM could only kick people BELOW his rank, so he couldn't touch his boss or other AMs). Well we have three options:

1. The Air Marshal has always been able to kick his boss or other AMs but simply nobody had done it (the most probable one).
2. The Air Marshal is able to kick his boss or other AMs since a recent update (probably the one that limited the squads to 40).
3. The Air Marshal isn't supposed to kick his boss or other AMs, but they can do it thanks to a bug.

Anyway, when everyone leaves a squad it's supposed to be deleted (or at least that's what I thought), but this time it didn't happen (you were very lucky Storm). I suppose it's related to Maddy's ghost .
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel. Reason: Lindsley is a rank 42 with 22k kills, 8k hangars and 14k deaths, if you find him spawnkill him as much as you can

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383247

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

One question to ask Paco, what is zup going to do about 111th Lindsley, he aint gonna give up.What if he do it to another squadron and another and another until when will he stop doing it. I took a screenshot of what lindsley did to falcon members. New recruits want to have a good game to play but one black sheep can spoil the entire game. Team killing should be discouraged as it will demoralised the old players and the new players as well. Zup you need to stop this at once because it is bad for business. I know teamkilling and disrupting the entire network of a squadron will eventually result in the pilots lack of confidence in joining a squadron. Zup please look into this matter because this does not only affect my squadron but what if it happen to the next unsuspecting squadron. Our purpose of a squadron is to bring in new players to join us not break it up. Think about it new players bring more income, losing them means losing money, I know you dont want that to happened.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383248

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

why don't you just kick lindsley?

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, DireWolf{WP****}, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Hot to report players 2 years 7 months ago #383250

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Well, first news to me. Nobody reported it. Why didn't you send me an email like you did to ask for the other squadron issue?
And no, he shouldn't be able to kick you out of your own squadron. That has to be some kind of bug on the system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Phillipson, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.971 seconds