• Page:

TOPIC:

Help ASAP Account Not Logging in??? TFL Member 6 years 8 months ago #364081

• TFL| Ace Boy
  • TFL| Ace Boy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Help My Account Says Ban For 5 mins Hope This is Just a Error on The Game But after Logging in On A New Device I Can't Change pass because I I made it with a Fake Email Which is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and Pass is 123456789 Can it Be Fixed Currently in TFL -TFL-ACE BOY Trying To Make Moraf by The end of This Year Plz Help, if u Search me Up in TFL Plz Help Moderaters/Zup Ace Girl Hellpp!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TFL| Ace Boy.

Help ASAP Account Not Logging in??? TFL Member 6 years 8 months ago #364082

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
You are funny and I give u entertaining 2! MOARF thing was funny, because you had your old account at TFL for a looooooooong time and it was not that far from reaching MOARF and you flush that one away. Let me know if you will not be using the Ace boy account anymore so I can let u go from the squadron. You have other accounts that are in good level and went into the cooler just take those out. I think most boxes have more than 21 cookies; so, NEXT! The other account you will be fine. Oh and buy the way there was a player last nite under the name of Courage that wants to meet u really bad , he wants you to please PM him, so you can exchange cell phones. But I saw he change the name of his account, so I think he lost his courage, maybe he is just shy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TFL| Ace Boy

Help ASAP Account Not Logging in??? TFL Member 6 years 8 months ago #364084

• TFL| Ace Boy
  • TFL| Ace Boy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Si Ace Que Gracisosa Chula Que Estas Pero la Cosa es Que Yo No Se Porque Está Cuenta :( Y Para Empezer De Nuevo Hay Que Ya No Puedo, Está era Mi Cuenta Favorita Porque Estaba Contigo en TFL :( Pero No se me enjoje con el Juego Como Van hace esa Cosa :( oh and Courage This is My SnapC Sabertooth4321

Last edit: by TFL| Ace Boy.

Help ASAP Account Not Logging in??? TFL Member 6 years 8 months ago #364087

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i suppose the cookie crumbled lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds