Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363588

• WhiteDevil1612
  • WhiteDevil1612's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, the user 'theodd1sout' repeatedly shot me down 6 times whilst we were on the same team, including whilst I was taking off repeatedly so that I couldn't even get in the air as he was just circling around the base shooting me down immediately whilst we were on the same team. Would like to lodge a complaint against him. What exactly is wrong with the guy?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WhiteDevil1612.

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363589

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Is that why you bombed your own hangar in that game? When I spawned in, you were shooting at him and he was telling you to stop... then you bombed our hangar.

Sounds like mutual combat to me.

I was in two subsequent games with the same guy without any issues.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363590

• WhiteDevil1612
I hit the hanger the sixth time he shot me down when he parked on the runway right where you spawn so I'd crashed into him again. So yes perhaps. Although you weren't there the whole game so you didn't see it with the multiple shootings at the base. He stopped when the hanger was hit but until then it had been impossible to even get up without him shooting.

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363592

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Spawn crashes are common, and normally not the fault of either person. You are right, I missed the early part.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363593

• WhiteDevil1612
Its the fault of the other person when he's shot you down 6 times already and then posts 'lol enjoy this' when now he's parked on the runway ;'). Yeah. Regret almost hitting you with the stroke on the hangar. It's because he was standing next to the hanger having parked his plane and hitting him via the hangar wouldn't give him compensation points like hitting his plane would (even without him in it). So hit the hangar to show him that he had to stop, as the six team kills had reached the stage where paying the arrears was worth it over the trashed hangar. Regardless, it's all covered under the points gained by him having to pay up 6 times over the team kill issue. He's tried to do it on a previous match also but he got shot down by an enemy that time which was yesterday.

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363594

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Player's take a 5 minute ban and are immediately kicked out of the game on the 5th team kill,hangar's bombed or wrong carrier bombed so if he made it to the end of the game it was less than 5 kill's.
There's been a problem player with several accounts team killing banned several times it's possible you just ran into him, next time let him kill you 5 time's and he'll be gone at least until the next game. Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363596

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
I don't think I have seen the word "whilst" that many times whilst reading a post...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363597

• WhiteDevil1612
He shot me and dropped his payload on me a total 6 times; maybe another enemy shot me down on one occasion whilst Odd1s was shooting. Dunno. Though that's why I hit the hanger when he put the plane on park on the runway and told me to enjoy it- so decided to target him to get him to stop and almost hit Viper. Lol. I've only team killed once- his name was deadbush and he went in between me and Zeul, another user who was an enemy, whilst smoking like crazy. And lol I accidentally downed him. He got promoted immediately so he was probably hoping that would happen to get the points there. Regardless, theodd1sout has been targeting me since Wednesday so this wasn't the only time. I know why he has the problem. I downed a guy he had smoking but we've all done that. Doesn't give the person the right to then start taking revenge every single time they play against the other user however.

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363598

• WhiteDevil1612
With regard the whilst issue- English isn't mother tongue so sometimes overuse words :'P.

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363599

• DireWolf{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
I was in game yesterday with Odd1s and saw him team killing. I was uncertain if it was a new player to the game or a troll account. They did get a 5 min ban.

Hopefully it's a new player who learns the rules and keeps playing the correct way--it's a fun game! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: WhiteDevil1612

Complaint about team killer. 6 years 9 months ago #363602

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

WhiteDevil1612 wrote: He shot me and dropped his payload on me a total 6 times; maybe another enemy shot me down on one occasion whilst Odd1s was shooting. Dunno. Though that's why I hit the hanger when he put the plane on park on the runway and told me to enjoy it- so decided to target him to get him to stop and almost hit Viper. Lol. I've only team killed once- his name was deadbush and he went in between me and Zeul, another user who was an enemy, whilst smoking like crazy. And lol I accidentally downed him. He got promoted immediately so he was probably hoping that would happen to get the points there. Regardless, theodd1sout has been targeting me since Wednesday so this wasn't the only time. I know why he has the problem. I downed a guy he had smoking but we've all done that. Doesn't give the person the right to then start taking revenge every single time they play against the other user however.

Sorry, can't say I've ever downed a guy, while smoking or not smoking...each to his own though.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Or is it whilst smoking...time to quit smoking I guess...

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372182

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
I also have a complaint against outlaw war. The other day we were on the same team and he kept circling our base shooting me down as I tried to take off. I ask him nicely please sir I am at the hospital visiting my grandma please let me take off. But he laughed and told me a bunch of nasty swear words. Is this what the game.has come to what happened to the good old days
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG, WhiteDevil1612

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372185

• WhiteDevil1612
OutlawWar has done that repeatedly.

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372186

• WhiteDevil1612
Lol @ outlaw’s reply:
Odd1s and krazyG both got reported by more than just me and even in this thread another player mentioned Odd1s team killing. You must be seriously pathetic to revive a year old thread, though, and selectively ignore that a comment just a couple above your comment was a guy AGREEING with the post, so why don’t you grow up and stop making asinine threats- interesting a player right underneath your post comments on your OWN behaviour in game.
KrazyG was reported initially by HarrisHawk; I was the third report on krazyG and included screenshots showing his behaviour.
BlackKnight has been reported by WiryMist and Sharpshooter.

You seem to be the only person making unfounded allegations and threats? Might that be vecause I quit your low ranking squadron when I was invited to a decent one? You know, not the squadron you’re in which has a go at noobs in jägers killing other jägers but where high level players like russelreaper and throttle go into noob zone and spawn kill including against jägers who are not allowed to shoot back or you will kick them out because they dared to take on the cult leaders…

Again, how pathetic you are to resurrect a dead thread to make unfounded allegations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG

Last edit: by WhiteDevil1612.

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372189

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • killing reds with honor & be happy ;)
  • Thank you received: 371
What happens guys? it seems that they have a problem here armed .. outlaw-war friend you are making accusations very often about here in the forum, you should raise the problem well with good arguments like photos or some other evidence about the accusations against Cavaliers and instead of accusing randomly Try to find a solution, not ??

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372193

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Cypher7{WP}

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372194

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
  • Thank you received: 440

Acegirl wrote: .

Lol a Technical ZPU... just like me when i play call to arms...
SOTFL

The GOLDENEAGLE still remains
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Last edit: by GoldenEagle.

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372198

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Acegirl wrote: .

That might leave a bruise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372213

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, GoldenEagle

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372232

• PROYECT X
  • Thank you received: 64
I see you have been talking about me. Wirymist has reported me based on false accusations. Sharp.. I guess was for solidarity.
It all started when I had toppled him several times and started insulting me.
In a dogfight mission every time I had it in my sights, it crashed. I told him why he was doing that and mocking instead of talking pleasantly. He never had a good disposition.
In several hangar missions I flew ALWAYS without bombs and when I reached my base towards camping and spanwkiller. Before the complaint mocked. I had to report it in the forum.
I want to clarify several things: I know the game before and had to open a new account so I have high numbers for the simple reason that I have experience. There's nothing weird about that.
My behavior is as follows:

1 Always in front, unlike wirymist
2 Always with all the pumps, unlike wirimyst
3 No camping except that: The one who depends pulls the bomb to kill me, I always defend myself
4 Camping at the base while other comrades arrive, I always play for my team. I never shoot on the track, I let the other take off unless a colleague is in danger.
5 I do not sneaker but I like to fly high to have an advantage in the face to face.
6 In the mission of the train patrol between the train track and the enemy base, when more enemies are closer to the base I will be. I fight far from the train.

Cavaliers, they are a great squad and I do not judge all of them by a pilot.

All: Sorry for the traduction.
Hombre! coje un cerebro

Last edit: by PROYECT X.

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372246

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
I was on my Misfit account when this incident with Outlaw War happened. I can prove this happened I have the video tapes.

Just yesterday I ran into Outlaw in game. I was teaching my son how to fly when all of a sudden Outlaw begins cursing at us telling us to burn in h*ll. I could not believe it my son started crying , he us very scared of going to h*ll. I tried to calm my son down but at the same time I kept having to dodge bullets coming from my teammate Outlaw War. I just had to be the bigger man I told him have a nice day and i logged off. Now today I log on I have received 10 vicious emails from Outlaw

Complaint about team killer. 5 years 10 months ago #372262

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
. ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds