Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Subscriptions: What is it? 6 years 10 months ago #362687

• New York Jet$ fan
  • New York Jet$ fan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • As you can tell, I am a fan of the New York Jets.
  • Thank you received: 39
So as the title informs I'm here to get as much info about in-game subscriptions as I can, seeing as though I'm interested in it.

Basically I just want to know the following (although you can elaborate if you so choose)
  • What is it?
  • How does one do it?
  • What are its benefits?
  • Is one required to be a certain rank before he/she can subscribe?
Now I suppose I've answered the second question myself when I say I've tried to subscribe, yet every time I hit the button I'm brought back to the main menu with nothing at all. It simply just brings me back to the main menu. So I assume that something is wrong here?

Thanks
J-E-T-S JETS!!!! JETS!!!! JETS!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New York Jet$ fan.

Subscriptions: What is it? 6 years 10 months ago #362701

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

New York Jet$ fan wrote: So as the title informs I'm here to get as much info about in-game subscriptions as I can, seeing as though I'm interested in it.

Basically I just want to know the following (although you can elaborate if you so choose)

• What is it?
  • How does one do it?
  • What are its benefits?
  • Is one required to be a certain rank before he/she can subscribe?
Now I suppose I've answered the second question myself when I say I've tried to subscribe, yet every time I hit the button I'm brought back to the main menu with nothing at all. It simply just brings me back to the main menu. So I assume that something is wrong here?

Thanks

What game platform are you using. I use steam, In Steam you must purchase credits there and place in Wallet. Then you can purchase in game upgrades. Have you enabled some form of payment such as Pay Pal. If your Windows I think you must have Microsoft account, Google I'm not sure. This might be a question Zup can answer. First you need to identify your system, and the app you used to download game

Subscriptions: What is it? 6 years 10 months ago #362702

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Benefits are you don't need to wait to enter a match, World Chat access, The ability for in game purchases. And most important you are supporting Zup the game designer. This inturn enables him to upgrade the game and work out the bugs

Subscriptions: What is it? 6 years 10 months ago #362707

• New York Jet$ fan
  • New York Jet$ fan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • As you can tell, I am a fan of the New York Jets.
  • Thank you received: 39
I use my iPhone if that helps
J-E-T-S JETS!!!! JETS!!!! JETS!!!!

Subscriptions: What is it? 6 years 10 months ago #362710

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
You can subscribe at any moment. It gives you access to picking sides on the games, to not waiting any time to play, to unlock all airplanes, world chat access and so on. I keep adding more things to subscribers from time to time.

If you use an iPhone, hitting subscribe should popup asking for your iTunes password for the purchase. None work? Try the 1 month only first to see whether that one works. If it doesn't, maybe you have in-app purchases on your phone desactivated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds