TOPIC:

Can't play at all 7 years 2 months ago #357008

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Short version:. I am told to subscribe when I already have.
Even when. I try to play after waiting I am booted back to the title screen.
Tank I had a week ago is gone.

Long version: I got a new Sherman tank (I think I'm not exactly sure which one) a week ago or so and I opened the game checked that my new tank was selected and seems to not be there for some reason even as a choice. Then I accidentally hit the X so I try and get back in game but it says I have to subscribe when I already have! So I wait anyway and when I get the next chance to play I try again and now I'm on the German side and still no tank . I didn't care and hit the arrow to start and was put back to the title screen to select multiplayer etc. . and again made to wait! That's a long time to wait to play a game I've already paid for. It is becoming quite challenging to be optimistic that these things and other issues will be fixed. It's even harder to not be upset that I can't even play at all due to problems with the game.

Are a lot of others having problems like this?...I had a real quick peek at the forum and didn't seem that way but I didn't look for very long so I may have missed it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can't play at all 7 years 2 months ago #357009

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

If you can get to the point where you pick which plane and tank you're going to use, select a different tank; that might fix most of your problem.

It's posted somewhere (maybe on the 2nd page by now), but the Sherman tank has been causing problems, so Zup temporarily took it off line.

Can't play at all 7 years 2 months ago #357010

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds