Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 11 months 3 weeks ago #388134

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 303

Volond again.   I don't know what this guy's deal is but he spawn kills me again (got me a couple of weeks ago) von shoots him down he gets tank at our base and tank spawn kills Von.  I destroy tank he leaves. cmon volond i expect better from u

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 11 months 3 weeks ago #388135

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
. .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Official blacklist thread 11 months 3 weeks ago #388137

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

. .
3 times or more for Volond repeat offender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud

Official blacklist thread 11 months 2 weeks ago #388148

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Some players who have been banned or muted in the past are getting upset because I report the conduct the vast majority of players consider to be dirty play. They think I should be stopped from doing exactly what this thread was created for and that is to make public the poor behavior and dirty play of other players. It should come as no surprise to anyone who has played this game for a minute that bubi is making the list. I'm sure he has made it multiple times.

bubi does many things in game that I don't agree with but the one thing that he does almost everyone agrees is dirty play is spawn killing. He sat behind the runway shooting at me as I spawned. When I called him out on it asking why does he have to do that he said "he is creating a distraction" and that "all is fair in love and war".  

Official blacklist thread 11 months 2 weeks ago #388150

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Just learned Bubi was recently banned and just got his account back. Obviously, he has learned nothing from the experience. He is unapologetic in his selfish and disruptive gameplay.

Official blacklist thread 9 months 3 weeks ago #388317

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
Spawn killing is frustrating. But is it breaking the rules? There is an anti-spawn kill system in game. This is WAR! Would that happen in war? Yes! But this is also a game. Sportsmanship is not practiced by most. Many of the top ranked pilots in the game do it. If you don’t want to be spawnkilled , get out your plane and shoot them with your pistol. It’s not going to stop, and has become part of the game. As it is part of war tactics. Personally, if you can kill me before I get my wheels up, good for you.  
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 months 3 weeks ago #388318

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

According to Zuperman spawn killing is the one thing he has come out and said is unacceptable. Do some research on Forum you will find some posts where he has said this publicly. Zuperman has always shied away from making hard and fast rules there are no rules except bad language and anything that disrupts the game. I don't make this stuff up I just go by what Zuperman says and what the community at large believes to be honest, fair, and sportsman-like play. I have listed below some of Zuperman’s comments on spawn killing:

From Let people take off (By zuperman) :
zuperman wrote: Guys, I'm disappointed that I always have to modify stuff so people don't abuse the system.
I mean, it's common sense and it hurts you otherwise. I'm talking now about letting players take off. In the past 3 days every time I log in,someone different is flying around the enemy airport and then shooting players before they take off.

Problem? Well, usually they are new people who just playing for the first or second time, after 2 minutes without any hope because usually the person doing this is a way higher rank, they leave the game and NEVER come back, writing reviews saying the game is boring.

I find myself alone on my team while this person flying is just collecting points. Obviously if they know who I am, they stop, but since I'm not always playing it's just bothers me that this person is not able to have some kind of manners towards players.

So what now? I'm forced to add an inmunity option for maybe 30 seconds after take off, or maybe just ban everyone that shoots me 2 times before i take off with a message that says "you are a jerk" or similar :P you get the idea. let others have fun and you'll have fun. My idea of fun is not to login and leave myself alone on my side with no enemies playing.

To clarify as much as possible, ;)

Though Zuperman does not "approve" of spawnkilling, he doesn't seem to want to make the rules hard lines. He doesn't say "Do it once and you're out."

Also from Let people take off (By zuperman) :
zuperman wrote: ... From my point of view spawn killing is bad, period. No excuse for it. Everybody does it eventually because it just happen but setting a rule to when it is ok is completely unnecessary.

It is like cursing. You do it from time to time and nobody will say anything... Now go in a cursing tirade and you get banned.

From Zuperman-Kindly Clarify? :
zuperman wrote: I don't think we need to write the rules every 6 months. The idea is very simple: anything that could ruin the game for you or other players if repeated constantly is not allowed.

There is no need to repeat it for every single specific case that may arise: now you can tank on this corner of the map, is it allowed to spawn kill? Now you can jump with one leg on a building, is it allowed to spawn kill there?

To me is pretty obvious, we already said no spawn killing.

Do we really need to spell out a rule book when you know you are ruining the game for all the other team? If you know it is ruining the game, you know it is wrong. Trying to excuse it with: where are the rules? It's like pissing on the kitchen of a bar and say that there is no sign saying it's forbidden.

All this said everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own interpretation of gameplay "rules", "fair play", "etiquette", and "sportsmanship". I happen to adopt what Zuperman has said about spawn killing. I realize spawn killing will not go away just as I realize lag will not go away. 

PS. If there is a tank behind the runway shooting you as you spawn in there is no time to get out and shoot them with pistol unless your pilot is much quicker than mine.  My guy must have back issues cause it takes him a minute.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marko99, dognamitt

Last edit: by Lowdan Clear. Reason: stupid
Time to create page: 0.876 seconds