Black Friday and Dogfight Elite 1.1.84 2 years 4 months ago #383771

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi there!

It's black Friday week!!!

All new subscribers in Apple and Google stores will get a 50% introductory discount for the first 3 months. You should get a notification from the store shortly and your next billing statement will show it as such. I'm working with Steam and Microsoft Store to provide the same discount beginning today for the full week.

and also...

Motorcycles! 

Dogfight Elite 1.1.84 is out!

- Added motorcycles. Yes. Finally, they are here. Well, you'll need to wait for every platform to get the update before I can enable it. Hopefully fast!
- Added option to jump into anything that has space for more than one pilot. This means you can be multiple people at the same time in the bomber and on some of the two seated airplanes. Again, I'll have to wait for the update to go to everyone before activating it.
- Fixed horses displayed at different locations of where they were really located at.
- Fixed horses being immortals.
- Fixed clouds not showing up on certain devices.
- World Chat doesn't require you to be a subscriber anymore. Based on the feedback posted here.
- There is no wait time between games even if you are not a subscriber.
- Removed login with Facebook. It was convenient but due to privacy issues, the stores are asking developers to remove that option.
- Fixed voice communication. They should hear you loud and clear now.
- Fixed information not being displayed about each player when you selected them on the stats window during game play.
- I went over all sounds and audio and adjusted the volume of each one of them so they don't sound overly loud compared to others.
- Fixed bullet hits getting counted more than once.
- Tons of fixes and improvements if you play in VR.

Many many many other small fixes and improvements. Things like your name listed first on the stats menu, or unlocked achievements listed first for you to claim, etc, etc, etc. Small details.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Acegirl, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds