• Page:

TOPIC:

Squadron management and TOS 7 years 4 months ago #350734

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
This clearly came out of the fight between MOM and Misfits but it applies to all squadrons.

Violation of the terms of usage are not allowed, and a squadron has a structure with their own internal moderators and managers. This means that if a squadron allows repeat abuse and violation of the TOS from their members I may have to step in and take over or disband the squadron.

It has happened before, and it seems it won't be the last time. If you have members who repeatedly cause trouble in your squadron, remove them. Simple as that. If it becomes the norm that the people in your squadron are causing trouble and nobody takes action, I have to be ultimate resource to do it and that's never a good sign. I'm not here to babysit, neither to spend hours reading who said this or said that. When I intervene it's because the squad management has been doing something wrong for too long and I'm not going to allow people who have nothing to do with the chaos have to suffer through reading all that stuff.

As an additional note, there are hundredths of people playing the game for months and even years who has never had any reports against them or even a fight in the forum. In fact, that's the majority of the people in this game. So you have to take a hard look at yourself if you find you are always in the middle of the trouble. You definitely need to take care of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Mongo, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, Armament, ®Gamekeeper©™ and 7 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.861 seconds