TOPIC:

Help Sq Wars & in exchange you get points & plane 9 years 11 months ago #176767

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi there

Weird title but the forum doesn't allow me to detail it much.

Here is the thing. Dogfight 4.4.50 is out already for Android, Windows 8 and getting through Apple servers right now so it should be public in about 1 hour in all platforms.

As you know a bigger update is already coming, which will include squadron wars, a few new airplanes and some other surprises that you asked me to include on the "what do you want me to do next..." thread. The problem? as usual, $ and time to do it... but this time around we also need many new pilots! So I need your help for this.

I'm beginning a contest to try to get 100,000 new pilots in 24 hours. Yes, you've read it correctly, 100,000 new pilots! The contest will begin tomorrow April 16 at 9:30am (EST) and end at 9:30am on April 17. You all will get some cool stuff out of it with no $ required at all this time. It is enough that you help bring the new pilots so that squadron wars get interesting!

How does it work?

1) go to this site: dogfightplay.com/rocks/?pilotid=1403713
Enter your pilot name. You will find the details and also you will find out on the top right corner that it says Begins in X hours. Because the contest hasn't began yet. Tomorrow at 9:30am that will switch to a counter that goes from 0 to 100,000 and we will be ready to rock.

Tomorrow, when the contest begin... share "Your link for karma" everywhere you can! Facebook, email, twitter, g+, tv, that person that always spam you with useless crap... everywhere!

Note: don't share it before the contest begin because the counter won't take it into account.

2) Later on you can come back to that link yourself, the one you posted everywhere. It will show your stats and score board compared to everyone else on the top left. That way you can know how many people actually visit your link :)

3) You can also go into the game and hit the facebook button. Then invite friends from there.

What will you get?

a) For every friend you bring from Facebook, you and your friend will get 25,000 coins. No limits, you can make tons of coins tomorrow just by going into the game and bringing in your friends to play with you.

b) Everyone that invites more than 5 people tomorrow, will get one special airplane unlocked for free on the coming update! Which airplane do you wonder?

The great Fokker D.VIII which was considered one of the best (if not the best) airplane during World War I and scored the last aerial victory of the war.

This airplane will be included in the coming update and will be locked. To unlock it all you have to do is bring at least 5 people into the game in 24 hours. So that would be 250,000 coins (5 people) + unlocked airplane.

I think it's the least I can do since you will be bothering all your friends to download the game :)

And then?
Well, if we get the 100,000 downloads goal, things will really really speed up. I'm also spending almost all my savings on making ads and PR releases for tomorrow, so we are all in the same boat!

Tomorrow is party time :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th| Von Pay, GMoney, =£= SkyStorm, GreyGhost, Gizmo., KA5EY, [*M] Stryker, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, 2Storm2 and 7 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.626 seconds