TOPIC:

Dogfight 4.4.50 is out! 9 years 11 months ago #176205

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi

Dogfight 4.4.50 is ready and already sent to Android and Amazon. This is a major update of the 3 total updates until Squadron Wars is ready. What does it include?

- Fixed the invisible parachuter in Kindle.
- Fixed the crazy controls on Kindle.
- Fixed the colors of some airplanes that were brighter at random locations.
- Made many of the buttons bigger so that they are easier to hit with a big finger.
- Added an option to change the water to simple but ugly under the graphics settings.
- Whole new calibration scene, it shouldn't be as boring as before and adjust better to the real performance of your phone.
- Whole new hangar. The hangar now has many more options where you can setup your airplane, your tank and even your pilot.
Important:
The system is a major redesign for the future Squadron War and more options for different weapons and ammunition. You are now able to define lot of individual things although not all are activated. For instance, the fuel/explosion and things like that are already not turned on. Also changing the paintings of your airplane will be possible but it is not done yet.

By default now, you don't have a tank, neither a parachute. You need to buy both. Don't worry, they are cheap since the idea is that you should be able to get them at a very beginning level.

- New tank. I've changed the tank. Now it is a Renault FT-17

It is a very cool tank but very very small since it was one of the first tanks in WWI. I'm still undecided on what to do with it, since it is very small and very slow it has benefits and disadvantages: slow vs hard to hit.
Maybe I fake it a little and make it larger than it is in real life. Still have to see how it behaves in "real combat".

- Many, many other small things.

I hope you enjoy the big changes. Getting ready for more soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkyDavis, Jetmaroo, =£= SkyStorm, [e]hammer_tool, 1001, Kapitan Bomba, Deezl, DD I Stranger, Rudolf Rednose, ZebraUp and 11 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.478 seconds