TOPIC:

Dogfight 4.4.28 released! 10 years 11 months ago #95114

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi there,

Yes, we've had tons of updates this week! I don't like to do it this way but the circumstances required it. For one, the core game engine I use (Unity) had some major bugs, so they sent me a few updates thinking they would fix it all but it didn't. So now it does seem that finally the Samsung Galaxy S3 will stop crashing.

Also the new versions introduced several bugs. These should be taken care of now:
- Not able to register a new account.
- Better handling of airplanes in movement and joystick controller.
- Better recognition of the graphics capabilities of the phone, so smoke and explosions won't kill it (it will go slower but not to a point of turtle speed).
- And tons and tons and tons of other fixes (Unity told us that they fixed over 500 things on their engine!) so hopefully you should see a much more stable gaming experience.

As always, the Android version is already published. The Apple version is submitted and waiting for approval.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, [NLR]*XxXxX*, |111th| Von Pay, Throttle, Whosethisguy, ¥M4rtin¥, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, yose[M]ite, Gnasher, nouraldine6969

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dogfight 4.4.28 released! 10 years 11 months ago #95465

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 618
my app closed twice..once when I was turning. maybe my infuse..custom AOKP rom..heavily modded now, no stock carrier or Samsung apps. running ice cream sandwich 4.0.4. rooted...it came out with froyo. unlocked and will flash JB 4.1...until vanilla is released.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds