TOPIC:

Company created: Echoboom Apps 12 years 2 weeks ago #13599

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi guys,

There is ton of stuff going on with Dogfight and my other personal projects. I want to keep you up to date.
Since it's materially impossible for me to keep up with everything, I decided to create a company and a team. So far it's only me and an illustrator but you'll begin to see things happenning really fast.

To give you an idea of my current limitations I had to...
- Keep up with Dogfight games updates (including android and apple, plus all communication with the later which are very time consuming).
- Keep up with the forums. You've noticed that I don't reply as often as I used to. Hopefully now I'll have more time to step into the game and the forums.
- Keep up with additional development: squadrons, web pages, etc. I had no time.
- Keep up with administrative and technical tasks: adding servers, maintainance of database, setting up all hardwared/software, etc.
- Release new games and apps that I've been developing.

It was clear I needed help.

If you downloaded the latest Dogfight for Android you'll find out an "Echoboom Apps" logo. That's the name of the company under which the team will go on.
We at Echoboom will focus on development of mobile applications, but although you won't see my name on the company notes, rest assure it's still me behind the curtain :) You can shoot me an email at any time as usual or follow us for updates and news at twitter and facebook.
www.echoboom.es

New updates will have better graphics soon, since Jesus (the illustrator) kick ass :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slenderman, Stormbringer, SkyDavis, CalvinIsAwesome, bomer1, Historygeek13, gen. rock, pownage, [e]Sputnik, ZebraUp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds