TOPIC:

1 week relax for your feedback 1 year 9 months ago #386278

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi there,

Finally, Amazon released the update and now everybody should be in the same 1.2.27 version. Make sure you go to the store and update to whatever is the latest.

What this means is that the system should be working perfectly right now. Instead of adding new features, I'm taking a one-week break to hear from you in this thread.

Do you find anything pending that is not working as expected? Any bugs of any kind?
Do you want anything specific added?

Feel free to add to this thread and I'll try to attend to every request.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nebular, Dunc7, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week relax for your feedback 1 year 9 months ago #386280

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
The Sub mission without the advantage to the German side, for example if each submarine was in its own lake.

A button to confirm the blocking of players on world chat in case you hit the block button by accident.

In the lobby provide the option so that the players can decide which mission they would like to play.

​​​​The option to select non auto chat translate in game chat giving the player the option.

Also, I think it would be fun if the soldiers had a larger variety of guns and vehicles. I know it is a Dogfight game, however why not expand into ground warfare with trenches( Planes can back up the players on the ground) , expand the subway tunnels with more missions for the soldiers in the tunnels. Missions to the tunnels like kidnapping/rescue and ambush. New animation to the soldier as grab and punch

A button so select soldier missions could be added. It would also be great if missions types could be picked in the lobby, options given so you could choose the mission you like for example bomb the base or bring down the zep or soldier etc Players can decide, it shall be more democratic.

By the way Zup, thanks for all the changes you've made. It has made a big difference, the game is much more fun, less glitches. Now has more players because of this so no more empty games, no more empty rooms with no players the game is alot better be thanks.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Pegoud, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

1 week relax for your feedback 1 year 9 months ago #386286

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
The game already does that. It spawns the first person in the offensive side. The problem is that many times that person disconnects. It is a very common problem. The server assigns the first person to the offensive side, then begins assigning everybody else so that it is even... and 2 or 3 people disconnect. For whatever reason: they got tired, they didn't want to play this type of game or they don't like who they are playing against... whatever reason. And you then think that the server created an unbalanced game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Pegoud

1 week relax for your feedback 1 year 9 months ago #386406

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755

great idea DEEZ_NUTS post=386293 userid=73670

Since we can no longer switch sides it takes away some players ability to fly their best planes......when being spawned on the opposite side that you have your favorite planes is a real bummer especially when it happens over and over so what about eliminating the two different sides and just have one garage with all your planes in it german planes in one column and allied in the other column have each across from its counterpart. I mean during the war it was common to see a German plane being flown by a allied pilot anyway because they siezed them and used them as they took control of airfields and such.....the new system is working well and this way players especially subscribers can still choose planes....just can't choose sides

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, nebular, Walther GuntherX

1 week relax for your feedback 1 year 9 months ago #386408

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
EDIT:
Thank You Zup for the brakes on the controller!! (left trigger button)

I finally got to fly a couple games and had a great time!!
It is good to reconnect with old friends!!
generally the WWI games ran well...
I will eventually catch up to the mission objectives but for now am having controller and physics issues...
The controller keeps dropping throttle control mid-flight... may be on my end as this has been a common and recurring issue or??
there is a HUGE lag from when the throttle is set from full to zero... I cut the throttle and just keep going... even straight up to the moon... several seconds later then the speed cuts, a few seconds after that the soundtrack finally catches up... I think I remember Dix commenting on this as well... on the low end the throttle seems to be perfectly responsive...
A WWI airplane is like a powered kite... it is quite responsive to control inputs even if the throttle is cut as long as there is any airspeed... My planes seem to ignore inputs and drop like a rock without throttle despite plenty of airspeed...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud

Last edit: by nebular.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds