Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New missions 2 years 2 months ago #385216

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
I like those, Sink the Sub, Team Death Match. Would a Dogfight mode,League or Tournament be possible? You could have it for each tier plane from ww1 to ww2. Everyone starts out rank 1. Each win you get a * or star. After a few stars you move up a tier and rank. Lose a game lose a star. Win a game win a star. Open all planes to all players just for the tourney. Players with most wins ranks highest. Top 10. General Top 20 AVM and so on. A lot you can do there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New missions 2 years 2 months ago #385217

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Hi Buddah,good idea about DF wars. We use to have sqauds wars. There was a time you use to have to wait to get into a room. I'm it's always been done by someone in the community who sets that up. I'm not sure that Zup would have time for that. But like I said,it would be cool. I would help,but not be responsible for setting it up through Forum and chat. Peace,Cueball
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

New missions 2 years 2 months ago #385219

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

I'm still pushing for the next level in mission training. A way to help people perfect their aim with stationary objects of different size. It may he me but the missions don't really help with understanding bullet drop and aiming. A noobs biggest struggle. 
That's must and foremost. Let all planes be available to all in training session along with all upgrades which can be selected free of cost. This way new and old players will also be motivated to purchase upgrades in main game by seeing their performance in training session.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter

New missions 2 years 1 month ago #385288

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

A MASH type mission,either make a vehicle to transport injured or use tank or sidecar bike. Pick up injured and take to hospital or even a waiting plane etc,

New missions 2 years 1 month ago #385411

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
As you can see I'm adding several of the ideas in this thread to the latest updates. Keep them coming.

Also, let me know what you like or do not like about these new missions. So I adjust them. On the latest update, I'm adjusting 2 missions: The bomber fast mission and the spy mission based on the feedback after they were released.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Mysterio, Pegoud, OUTLAW_WAR

New missions 2 years 2 weeks ago #385622

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
hmm i'll see what i can do
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds