German or Allied is the question: ELITE (ATTN ZUP) 8 years 1 month ago #325432

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Hey Zup,

I have a suggestion for elite.

I know if given the ability to chose a side (german or allied) will be a serious cause for many lopsided games.

HOWEVER, what about giving the 1st person to login the ability to chose a german plane or allied plane?

Im asking because im one of the guys who enjoys the german planes more than the allied. Im also usely the first in a lot of games so i almost always get stuck w planes i dont like as much.

I think it would be a gd way to draw more into migrating from df1 to elite who favor german aircraft as well.

Kinda sucks when you log in and get a zeplin and no one ever shows up.

I also prefer shooting from the german side as well.

Just my preference. Everyone is different. With that said im sure more also feel that way.

I'm not saying to allow everyone to choose a side (german or allied)

Im just saying the first person to log in.

It sure would be great to actually be able to have a little control over what set of planes we get to choose from. What im asking for is to just limit it to the 1st person logging in.

Maybe im stupid, but just seems to be a gd idea in my head.

Or at least change how it is set up now so its random because there is no way that i get an allied plane by coincidences every single time im the 1st player in a game.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, airwolff, S. E. Dailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

German or Allied is the question: ELITE (ATTN ZUP) 8 years 1 month ago #325434

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
I agree bullet in the early days in elite when hardly any one was there and one pilot who kept swapping i asked why he was swapping trying to get the opposite side of the game.he stated because one side is easier for a reason i wont mention here but you may know and if not will find out soon enough.i played yesterday i got some updates on andriod and im impresssed

German or Allied is the question: ELITE (ATTN ZUP) 8 years 1 month ago #325440

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
I don't really mind German or allied, but on elite, if I'm 1st in game or if no one else is there.. it's always allied... please fix..?
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff, S. E. Dailey

German or Allied is the question: ELITE (ATTN ZUP) 8 years 1 month ago #325542

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I thought this over a good bit after we talked this morning. I have to say I am not in favor of it, heres why. After the D 8 comes back you will see everyone claiming the D 8 and if they are not first in and get to choose they will probably leave and hope to jump into a game first. Sorry buddy cant support this one. I like pinksidea to at least make it random. I like the tank idea though.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Last edit: by Mongo.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.576 seconds