• Page:

TOPIC:

World Chat sucks and Needs uodate 8 years 1 month ago #322615

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
On df 1 its not fair for the system to mistake an honest question w no threat or bad language. And to mute someone for it is ridiculous. Ppl are getting muted left and right for nothing and it gets frustrating to not being able to speak to friends and squadmates in game. Can something please be done tonsolve this issue. Im muted for asking a simple question. God knows for how long ill be muted this time. I guess asking if something wrong with the forum is taboo and forebidden.lol. i pay to be muted? Really!? Not trying to be a jerk but can you please fix this?

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

World Chat sucks and Needs uodate 8 years 1 month ago #322875

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i think i already pm you bullet. but i was muted 4 days we have 3 accounts in the home all where muted and one wasn't even used for chat i just open it to see if i can chat on it because i was muted .i emailed zup and he said i wasn't muted on his end .my chat came back and i emailed zup wasnt sure if he fixed it or it fixed itself he said he found the issue he didn't elaborate

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: On df 1 its not fair for the system to mistake an honest question w no threat or bad language. And to mute someone for it is ridiculous. Ppl are getting muted left and right for nothing and it gets frustrating to not being able to speak to friends and squadmates in game. Can something please be done tonsolve this issue. Im muted for asking a simple question. God knows for how long ill be muted this time. I guess asking if something wrong with the forum is taboo and forebidden.lol. i pay to be muted? Really!? Not trying to be a jerk but can you please fix this?

World Chat sucks and Needs uodate 8 years 1 month ago #322968

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873

World Chat sucks and Needs uodate 8 years 1 month ago #322974

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member