• Page:

TOPIC:

lag and game play 8 years 11 months ago #269063

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Has sucked this weekend. Sorry for such language. I expect a small amount of lag, but when tank controls and fire buttons don't work properly, the lag is far less than acceptable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, MICHAEL KANE.., [NLR]DIS*RUPT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

lag and game play 8 years 11 months ago #269124

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
Amen. I couldn't dogfiht over water, planes were flashing in and out. As long as the nose was up and the sky was the background it worked, but as soon as I turned the nose down it was worthless. I got frustrated such that I just pointed the nose at the water every time I got in a turn fight, as I was losing to level 3 planes if they were running a different platform. Invisible enemies, stopping and pausing, lag hits that can't be regenerated by taking off and landing, twenty hit kills; it was awesome.

Thanks to all that put up with it.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON

lag and game play 8 years 11 months ago #269133

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
It seemed to be locking up for about 5 to 8 seconds, I noticed this last night.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON, R E Z

lag and game play 8 years 11 months ago #269213

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Servers suck tonight...frame be frame play...ugh!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

lag and game play 8 years 9 months ago #283307

• Talon127
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
Hello to whom it may concern, prolly ZUPERMAN! I'm not trying to be nasty or anything but gonna have to use it about this game. Ok here it goes...WHEN IS THE GAME GONNA BE FIXED PERIOD!!!! NO EXCUSES!!! Since I joined this game, it always lags been hearing some people complain about it. It always lags and lags. Then connection loses also been kicked out of the game, too. And now I've been losing my patience due to every time I get in. Because the sensivity goes back in the middle cuz it's driving my plane off the hook. WHAT THE HECK? Very very rarely that I've seen it goes smoothly. More problems created??? So what is next??? I know that people do subscribe this game but not all of them. That is why some people uses random..smart thing cuz' problems do occur in this game. Matter of fact I do love this game cuz it's fun. Please make this game problem free from now on. I'm not a computer whiz cuz if I were then I would love to help you out as a computer programmer to solve the problem and not to create more problems. I'm sorry that i have to be rough on you. If you can't fix the game up then ask for help. Hopefully simple things will come up and fix the problemsss for once and for all. I'm one of the random user and then maybe I'll subscribe it later only if all the problems go away. When I started to play this game random thing was never there. Oh by the way I noticed the 5th pier planes are best but the prices are way too high and have a hard time to fully upgrade the planes. Crazy as it can be!!! :( :huh: P.S. Hope u're not mad! But it has to be done. Sorry Talon127.

Ok ok, I did uninstall the game and see what happens then. Notice that the first game after uninstall and install the game. It did somewhat made the game more smoother but but the sensivity thing did not improve. Still went back in the middle and gees cuz' i have to fix it before i enter the game and it never happened before. So hopefully it gets fix. Thanks for your time. Am still watching out for lags and others as well. Talon127

Last edit: by Talon127.

lag and game play 8 years 9 months ago #283313

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Hi friends,

If you have updated the game to 4.4.93 then you have to uninstall it and then install fresh copy. If you have already installed the fresh copy then it's something related to server.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds