Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A mute button 9 years 3 weeks ago #259836

• IronEagle2002
  • IronEagle2002's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
There must be a mute button to mute players that are annoying. Example Player Y is annoying, Player X will mute him from his chat. Player Y's messages cannot be seen in Player X,s chat. But Player Y,'s chat can be seen by other players that did not mute him
Bird of prey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A mute button 9 years 3 weeks ago #259837

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
not quite understanding ..but if player is annoying you turn chat off you wont be annoyed by pilot .period but if you want to chat with team put team chat on and y your not chatting with team chut it off and check every so often ...and if your still getting him in chat than just ignore the annoying pilot...I hope this helps....thank you...MEAN FOKKER

IronEagle2002 wrote: There must be a mute button to mute players that are annoying. Example Player Y is annoying, Player X will mute him from his chat. Player Y's messages cannot be seen in Player X,s chat. But Player Y,'s chat can be seen by other players that did not mute him

A mute button 9 years 3 weeks ago #259838

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
This is an old pic, but if you look in the bottom left corner, there's a little quarter circle. If you tap it, you won't see any chat. Tap again, you have chat. For players that are using bad language, etc. you can report in game by clicking on the stats screen and clicking on the player and select the report option. Otherwise if they're just annoying you for no reason or getting in your kitchen well then you better just learn the art of ignoring people!

Bannerless and naked. Whatever...

A mute button 9 years 3 weeks ago #260049

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325
We all k,kw about that, what he is referring to is an option to mute JUST that player. so say wilbur wright is being annoying but i want to talk with boaz, i can mute wilbir but still have all of the normal functions of chat. so it still has h8t and death kessages and messages from other players, just not the ones that were mited by that certain player
The Brandyman can.....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds