• Page:

TOPIC:

Time to ban HEVO 84 9 years 11 hours ago #257177

• [M] F¡rst Blood
  • [M] F¡rst Blood's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 707

I would like to ask Zuperman to Ban, or take other appropriate action, on HEVO 84, this type of pilot is detrimental to the game, here are photos where he deliberately decided to fly invisible, even being alerted in an attempt to ruin a good game.

Here we see Kaco and Charles saying that HEVO is invisible and his answer is:I wanna fly invisible just to pissing off First Blood

Here we see HEVO cussing and toke his decision: I will play invisible fu## yo#

I'm a cold heartbreaker, fit ta burn
And I'll rip your heart in two.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hevo 84

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to ban HEVO 84 9 years 9 hours ago #257210

• Hevo 84
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 200

First if you got it you saw q I left the game played not invisible and you know it do not accuse of something that did not do me no bombardiei your ship do not blame me for something I did not please First respect yourself and then respect me why you saw me out of the game did not play invisible, and you did not take the print of when I left? I'm sorry you are lying more You know I did not play invisible With all due respect to you, now I...

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257306

• [M] F¡rst Blood
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hevo 84 wrote: First if you got it you saw q I left the game played not invisible and you know it do not accuse of something that did not do me no bombardiei your ship do not blame me for something I did not please First respect yourself and then respect me why you saw me out of the game did not play invisible, and you did not take the print of when I left? I'm sorry you are lying more You know I did not play invisible With all due respect to you, now I...

Ha, you did not left the game!

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257321

• Hevo 84
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I left the game and yes I have to prove I did not bombardiei your ship so I talked a bit with KACO and out and I have to prove KACO and charles are my witnesses ...!

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257341

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
I just finished a game with Hevo...he was VISIBLE...so he left. Guess he doesn't like getting shot over and over again...

Playing within the rules just sucks don't it...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257359

• Hevo 84
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

So I was not until the end of the game that really had to leave I do not know you I have more life out of the game have social life ...

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257425

• [M] F¡rst Blood
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Comet wrote: I just finished a game with Hevo...he was VISIBLE...so he left. Guess he doesn't like getting shot over and over again...

Playing within the rules just sucks don't it...

True, when i play against him, when he is visible, he quickly left because he doesn't like getting shot over and over again...

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257430

• [Ñ] SaCaSa [ES]
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 215
Lo siento, no hablo ingles,
No parece que tengas apoyos en este tema.
Has escrito en nuestra pagina, has escrito fuera, y el resultado es el mismo, nada.
Estoy seguro que todos en algún momento hemos sido víctimas de algún mal entendido, y otros de persecuciones.
Para mi es muy claro, o es general y se muestra en el foro, o es puntual y personal.
Sinceramente, tu persistencia sin apoyos genera dudas.
Yo he jugado contigo en innumerables ocasiones y podría decir mil cosas, callo y asumo por una sola razón, esto es un juego y si no me gustas me salgo, es más, hay muchos que hablar de ellos es ayudarles en su ruin camino.
Por favor, respetad si queréis ser respetados, y por favor, la pagina de un escuadrón es sagrada, se respeta siempre.
No soy obra ni parte, pido respeto y congruencia y justificación de lo que manifiesta.
Pides justicia, sé justo
Un saludo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hevo 84, Kaco.

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257472

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

La invisbilidad es por falta de conexion a mi me paso varias veces.dejad el juego y listo
hevo tiene culpa pero no toda.comet creo que estais llevando esto muy lejos,sin necesidad
no podeis ni debies estar polemizando todo cometemos herrores,pues no cometais mas.por que nadie se mete con vosotros,sigamos llevandonos bien y dejad a mi piloto tranquilo un saludo y gracias!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hevo 84, Kaco.

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257477

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
hes a dirty player all around an been kicked out of my sqd an many others for is hes diry!!!!!!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] F¡rst Blood

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257478

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
I have like 10 screen shots of hevo if anyone needs em lol
Attachments:

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257495

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote: .
Kindly Clarify:
Spawn killing planes by tank just behind the runway, from where the plane spawn in CTF mission? Is this a bannable offense?

Zuperman, most of the players know what things to avoid else they may be banned or muted but still many players show their ignorance (till u ban or mute them) that they doesn’t know about it or the same in not mentioned by you.

Will you be kind enough to quote few things which one should avoid else they may be banned or muted. This post will serve as reference and will be kind of warning to all those who doesn’t listen and use unfair tactics or foul language during game or on world chat.

Thank you.

Note: Forum members may also raise issues on which they want clarification from zuperman.

To this, Zuperman has replied as:

zuperman wrote: why do I need to clarify anything? constant spawn killing is not allowed. When was it?

Those who are into spawn killing, don't show ignorance that you are not aware of it now.

Members, please quote this post as warning whenever there is post on spawn killing and make them aware that they are doing wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] F¡rst Blood, Hevo 84

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257549

• C.Pot.
  • Thank you received: 66
Hi all,

I would like to answer Zuperman and agree with Blue Fighter:

- Zup, every game needs rules and you are the perfect one to put them. The problem here is that, as there is not a visible thread with written rules everyone invents his own and acuse others to break them. For example, if I can land on enemy territory on ctf mission I asume I can cover my team with a tank on the runway keeping the rival down until we take the flag to our base. But others think I might be banned for that. This cannot be. Please Zup, everuthing would be clearer if you take some time to write basic rules and keep them visible. Thank you.

As for the case of Hevo 84 here. First Blood, i have flyed with you, i think you are a nice guy and a good pilot. Please, lets not be so quick asking for banning. Lets all relax a bit. I dont like others to fly invisible, and I dont like the foda se part. But lets all relax. I m sure it was the heat of the combat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, Hevo 84

Time to ban HEVO 84 8 years 11 months ago #257551

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
B

C.Pot. wrote: Hi all,

I would like to answer Zuperman and agree with Blue Fighter:

- Zup, every game needs rules and you are the perfect one to put them. The problem here is that, as there is not a visible thread with written rules everyone invents his own and acuse others to break them. For example, if I can land on enemy territory on ctf mission I asume I can cover my team with a tank on the runway keeping the rival down until we take the flag to our base. But others think I might be banned for that. This cannot be. Please Zup, everuthing would be clearer if you take some time to write basic rules and keep them visible. Thank you.

As for the case of Hevo 84 here. First Blood, i have flyed with you, i think you are a nice guy and a good pilot. Please, lets not be so quick asking for banning. Lets all relax a bit. I dont like others to fly invisible, and I dont like the foda se part. But lets all relax. I m sure it was the heat of the combat.

I agree with you for the most part, however I don't think it's ever acceptable to kill planes on the runway with the tank, no matter the circumstances… That being said this is a practice I have seen Hevo employ many times, we shouldn't be so quick to Ban, but this guy should definitely be on the shit list and we should keep our eye on sleazy players like him and others

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.584 seconds