TOPIC:

Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 11 months ago #19901

• Big Tex
  • Big Tex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Y'all come by for some BBQ...
  • Thank you received: 898
Having been a military aviation buff most of my life, I find it a bit curious that the game allows for only 4 or 5 models per side, and then those models are not presented historically accurate. For example, the Fokker Eindekker was a favorite of Boelke and Max Immelman and helped create the "Fokker Scourge" from March - November of 1916. Should the E1 be the first German airplane instead of the third? I would also argue that the Sopwith Camel should have been listed last. Perhaps a Nuieport 11 or Sopwith Pup or Triplane be used first. Or even more realistic and historically accurate, use the F2b pusher type as it along with the Nueiport 11 (bebe) helped the Allies end the Fokker Scourge.

On another note, maybe introduce the Sopwith Snipe and the Fokker D7 to those who reach like level 21 or something, with the ability to custom paint their planes as the real pilots of WW1 often did.

Just some thoughts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 11 months ago #19903

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
The fokker e3 isnt the starter for two reasons. The first, and the one the aces care about, is that it gives an advantage. The fokker dr1 has 3 times the wings, and is therefore much easier to shoot down. You improve faster in a bad plane. Imagine you played black ops, and started the round and someone spotted you 10 kills toward your killstreak. Youd immediately have a powerful weapon to use, and thus, gain an advantage. If you tried to play without it, youd lose horribly. If you start without it, and learn to win that way, you get the killstreak, you dont need it, its just an added bonus. The same goes for the planes. I could use a sopwith or fokker and do just fine, but i do better with the aid of my nuiport and albitross. If i started with my good planes, i couldnt do a thing with the sopwith.

The second is mainly z's concern. Its to draw and hold more people, which kinda annoys some of the aces who like playing with just their friends. The sopwith camel and fokker dr1 are famous planes. The fokker dr1 is remembered as the red barons plane, and the sopwith was snoopys. ;) lol :P :) its just for appeal.

As for adding more planes, there are some on the drawing board, i know, and i know one is a three seat bomber. The problem is, there are enough people complaining about the fancy planes. I see aspirants asking how to earn money fast. This game was built to be a one way street. You cant skip a red light. Aspirants think were better than them cuz of our planes, because screw us, they are CLEARLY superior at everything. We're able to wipe them out time after time cuz weve practiced, but they will always complain. No one wants to put up with this, so, by adjacent, we dont want more fancy planes giving aces more advantages. Planes in the middle would be pointless after a while. Theres only so many ways you can distribute the planes stars.

While new planes would be cool, i dont think theyre necessary. Hamers remembers a time when there were two planes: the red fokker, and the sopwith. Then, i believe, planes up to the spads level were added.then the SE5A. Thats as far as we are. ;)
See you in the skies!

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 11 months ago #19943

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I want new planes too, but I want squad wars even more, so I can wait. Man when squad wars come out we are going to see some old aces that rarely play.

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 11 months ago #19982

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
i agree if i can find the time.

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 11 months ago #19999

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
I remember back then. It was a glorious time.I hope new players stop coming so that less people will play and maybe some old players will be back. I miss playing with zuperman.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 11 months ago #20002

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
and zuperman want more people to play i bet.

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 10 months ago #20422

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I kinda agree with you, hamers, but its kinda selfish of us to want to deprive Z of buisness. I want to be able to create games so we can play with our friends.
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #29582

• Big Tex
  • Big Tex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Y'all come by for some BBQ...
  • Thank you received: 898
I had heard that Hamers was kicked out of enigma. Not sure why.

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #29587

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: The fokker e3 isnt the starter for two reasons. The first, and the one the aces care about, is that it gives an advantage. The fokker dr1 has 3 times the wings, and is therefore much easier to shoot down. You improve faster in a bad plane. Imagine you played black ops, and started the round and someone spotted you 10 kills toward your killstreak. Youd immediately have a powerful weapon to use, and thus, gain an advantage. If you tried to play without it, youd lose horribly. If you start without it, and learn to win that way, you get the killstreak, you dont need it, its just an added bonus. The same goes for the planes. I could use a sopwith or fokker and do just fine, but i do better with the aid of my nuiport and albitross. If i started with my good planes, i couldnt do a thing with the sopwith.

The second is mainly z's concern. Its to draw and hold more people, which kinda annoys some of the aces who like playing with just their friends. The sopwith camel and fokker dr1 are famous planes. The fokker dr1 is remembered as the red barons plane, and the sopwith was snoopys. ;) lol :P :) its just for appeal.

As for adding more planes, there are some on the drawing board, i know, and i know one is a three seat bomber. The problem is, there are enough people complaining about the fancy planes. I see aspirants asking how to earn money fast. This game was built to be a one way street. You cant skip a red light. Aspirants think were better than them cuz of our planes, because screw us, they are CLEARLY superior at everything. We're able to wipe them out time after time cuz weve practiced, but they will always complain. No one wants to put up with this, so, by adjacent, we dont want more fancy planes giving aces more advantages. Planes in the middle would be pointless after a while. Theres only so many ways you can distribute the planes stars.

While new planes would be cool, i dont think theyre necessary. Hamers remembers a time when there were two planes: the red fokker, and the sopwith. Then, i believe, planes up to the spads level were added.then the SE5A. Thats as far as we are. ;)

lol long post calvin
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #29588

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
He was removed because he lied about swearing at a player.
See you in the skies!

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #29643

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I was joking I don't want z to lose buisness but I do want old players to come back. And I was kicked out becouse after I created a thread saying I was haveing school and family problems and haveing a hard time. This guy sent me a message calling me a wimp and other names. I was already in a bad mood that day so I snapped. And said 1 swear word. But I'm not blaming the guy I'm blaming my life for making me have teachers that hate me.

Re: Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #29644

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
But I have no excuse to have swore at the person. I should have found a way to tell slender even tho my pc was broken and my phone can't copy and paste

Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #33619

• Allied
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • God save the Queen!
  • Thank you received: 162
Needs to be a gotha gv and hp 0400 and fokker d7 and d8.Should be an airco dh2 and the ability to choose paint for planes.Should be a artillery train you can drive and shoot at planes when you are shot down and im serious about the train.Should have some dirt roads and maybe a villiage and doors should open for the walking soldier.And you should see a pilot riding in plane with a scarf the color you choose.Im serious about villiage and opening doors and seeing pilot.IM SERIOUS ABOUT THE TRAIN MOSTLY THOUGH.Just a few thoughts.
our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen! Send her victorious, Happy and glorious, Long to reign over us, God save the Queen!
[IMG]img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912171940...320px-Union_flag_160[IMG]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #33623

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

Allied wrote: Needs to be a gotha gv and hp 0400 and fokker d7 and d8.Should be an airco dh2 and the ability to choose paint for planes.Should be a artillery train you can drive and shoot at planes when you are shot down and im serious about the train.Should have some dirt roads and maybe a villiage and doors should open for the walking soldier.And you should see a pilot riding in plane with a scarf the color you choose.Im serious about villiage and opening doors and seeing pilot.IM SERIOUS ABOUT THE TRAIN MOSTLY THOUGH.Just a few thoughts.

when you talk about the train this is what I think of 0:25-0:40....
Don't ever quit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 9 months ago #35326

• Conoco
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • M.O.M. Prodigy
  • Thank you received: 11
I don't mind supporting Z... he put a lot into this game, and you get more out of it if you help him. (Buying money, subscriptions, etc.) He seems good at trying to help people out with tech issues, too. :)

Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 7 months ago #48825

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
I finally got my new plane.

I can now shoot rings around myself!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Last edit: by Paul Mantz, Jr..

Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 7 months ago #49525

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: I finally got my new plane.

Ha ha more like never get off the ground or not be off the ground for very long.

Any way that new planes can be introduced? 11 years 7 months ago #49550

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460

Skydavis1 wrote:

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: I finally got my new plane.

Ha ha more like never get off the ground or not be off the ground for very long.

So? The fancy planes I get here have the same result!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds